Monday, December 3, 2012

pioneers, scouts and trailblazers


A quick note: I have had a much more peaceful day yet noticing residual fear lodged in my spine. One of my favorite negative beliefs is active; the fear I can’t keep handling the intensity. So I am challenging that fearful part of myself yet noticing much free form angst. I know this. We are on the frontier of a new earth. I know that one of my primary purposes is as a scout, a trailblazer. I think often of the pioneers crossing unmarked rivers and mountains and how fear must have mixed with excitement. So much is unknown. I too feel the fear of the unknown yet a strong foundation of knowing lies under that fear. I KNOW this is taking us in a beautiful direction; I KNOW our lives will be so much richer and more meaningful; I KNOW this is the answer to how I can access my deepest yearning. I know that many of you are fellow pioneers. I know that others are waiting to see if my fellow scouts and I make it to the promised land before feeling safe to commit fully to this transmutation. I see how my intuition is flying high, how instinctively I choose to do what is necessary to pass through this challenging territory with as much ease as possible. One example is how no matter what happens, after my bout of upset I immediately move into looking for the benefit and finding unexpected grace. This definitely makes the ride smoother.

My understanding is that the big passage is 12-12-12 and that 12-21-12 is more something made up in the mass psyche. These are the days of maximum transformation before the paradigm shift.  We are leaving the last days of an old, outdated world on the cusp of an exciting adventure and magnificent new reality. Why not enjoy the last little bit before saying farewell to so much pain and stickiness. A world with every opportunity for freedom awaits.

This blog felt good to me as it explains the flip/flop I keep experiencing:

http://www.wayofmastery.com/jayem/blog/3554.html

No comments:

Post a Comment