Friday, December 21, 2012

love or fear? the new epoch

Beloveds,

I just finished my 10 a.m, mediation and some things came through to share. The mediation was beautiful and I felt an intense sense of forgiveness and healing regarding my father Joseph Hanson. His rage was the source of my anxiety and overwhelm yet in the meditation I only saw the soul agreement. I saw how he played a very difficult role to help me wake up. I had tears of release and gratitude. I called in all those that have or had a big role in my life. I blessed my mother Ann and gave thanks to all my loved ones, friends, teachers and mentors.


I got a clear message: love or fear. These times will test us to see what we are committed to. The interesting thing about this new epoch is the speed with which the fruits of our actions will blossom. Choose fear, anger, separation and it will be  uncomfortable. Choose love and it will be a homecoming feeling that resonates deliciously. When we choose love all that is not love will come forward for healing. DON'T BE AFRAID! Trust this is perfect. If you choose love, do one thing today. COMMIT!!!

When you commit the Universe will swoop in with all the resources necessary for you to realize your choice. You don't need to know how. Trust. Simply choose and commit. I guarantee if you do so, the Universe will take care of the details, Unseen guides will delightedly provide so much support and gently lay the path before you. My darlings, merely choose and watch the miracles slowly begin to unfold. Yes, it is not for the faint of heart yet this is no longer an elective course, it is a required course. The time of unity and love is now here and demands we align with the energies of love if we wish to live in peace and harmony. Remember, the choice is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment