Wednesday, December 19, 2012

12/21/12 some musing and a game plan


I don’t know exactly what to say about 12/21/12. I only know that it is good and very, very good. I know that we are entering a world that will be grounded in love, peace, joy, connection, fairness and harmony.  I know that the reign of hatred, separation, fear,  greed, destruction and corruption is completing itself after such a long time of terror and the misuse of power. I know that we can all access the energies of home within ourselves. I know that it takes courage to dive in to our physical experience when the demons of illusion arise. I know it is necessary to do so. I have to stay away from all the hype, all the predictions, all the fear. 

The other day my energy was truly extraordinary. If you have seen the movie Limitless you will have some sense of how I felt. Do you remember how quick his mind and how infinite his clarity was? I did feel limitless and oh so powerful. Lately I have the vision of myself as a might oak tree under which many can shelter for nourishment and encouragement.

This last week has just been mildly choppy with silly little issues pulling me off balance. Usually I can regain my center rather quickly. I don’t feel fabulous yet I sometimes feel a gentle joy and I always feel a deep sense of connection to MYSELF. I have stopped reading anything that tells me how it will be on that auspicious day. I imagine some will feel stress, some will feel a gentle joy, some bliss, some upset, some nothing. It doesn’t really matter. Know that whatever you feel or don’t feel is perfect. You are right where you are meant to be. All is well. Trust the process as best you can. Remember to clean, clean, clean. Whatever happens, it is a very significant shift, an ending and a beginning. One door is closing as we open to a new dimension, a new reality. That reality will not be filled with either angles or devils. We will not be purely in heaven with harps because of this new age. There will be many wonderful experiences and states of being. That does not mean the challenges are over. Far from it. It means a new space within us is now available for some of us to be at choice, not to react rather to allow without friction whatever arises. Now that is something worth aiming for.
Below is a post I found useful with some specific ideas on how to maximize the energies of the shift on 12/21/12. I included them for those of you that feel better with a game plan. Below that post is some instructions for a ritual I did last week and will do again on the 21st. I include information for a local fire circle, given by Max, that you can replicate in your own way. See if any of this resonates for you.

I now know we are moving into our essences of Love. If that truth is the furthest thing from your being, feel free to bother my faith. I KNOW!!!!

lovely radio show with Jim Self and Lee Harris outlining the new age:

http://www.awakeningzone.com/Episode.aspx?EpisodeID=1708

and blog about ways to maximize the energy of the day:


On the day in question, yes, and I do refer to the 21st for you and for your family, I wish you to relax, and I wish you to be as much as possible in a state of meditation, not deep meditation, but a state of alignment, where you are aware of what is transpiring around you, but that you are also aware of what is transpiring within your field, within your being, meaning your body, and within your heart.
So what I am suggesting to thee is that it is not a day for a great deal of external distraction. To be in sacred space, either by yourself or with your beloved, or with a circle, a small circle, of your beloved friends, but it is need to be in a situation where you are able to sit down, lie down, do what you need to do. We would ask you to pay attention. If you are going to do the specific deeper meditations, this is what I am asking.
From 10:01 to 11:11, in the morning, your time, lie or sit in meditation position so your chakras are all opened and aligned. Feel and see, visualize — it does not matter; it will come — that the beam of white light directly from the heart of the Mother/Father/One is coming down right through the central sun, down through your crown, right through your body, exploding in your heart and opening your true heart awareness.
And when that is happening, you wish to keep it open. Now, in the days that you are preparing for this, you are also allowing your grid to become lighter, more ignited, more connected, more united with everything, which is instructions I have given you in other conversations. But for you, for your personal practice, because you are ready to receive this in a very conscious kind of way, that is my instruction.
Eat very light that day. I do not mean don’t eat, but simply eat in ways that are not challenging to your physical body, to your digestion. Green is always the color of choice, because it is of the love.
But I have a second request of you.
SB: That’s fine.
AAM: It is to bathe yourself in blue, and it is starting today, and it is through the end of the year. Simply feel that you are bathed, the air around you, your clothing — which is not a problem — but even the water, when you take a bath, that you are literally being bathed and caressed in my blue.
This is also the energy not only of communication but of calm and of change. So you are bringing that energy through on our platform, in your personal relationships, in your partnership. So stay in the blue.
Now, you may feel the 20th, the 21st, the 22nd, you may feel some sense — well, you will feel, and we have not talked a great deal about this in the public forums, but perhaps we should — you will feel a sense of disconnection and disassociation. Not severe, not “Where am I? Who am I? What am I doing?” but certainly a sense of disassociation, almost as if you have taken either some plant or chemical hallucinogen, not that severe, but a sense of, “Oh, I am seeing things very differently. I am in a different process.”
Even your movements, you may feel like you’re moving through air as if you are moving through water. Do not worry about it. It is the adjustments and attunements, as you are firmly anchoring in a different dimension.
Now, I have asked you to stay and turn out the lights, as it were, but I am not asking you to stay and be part of the holographic Earth, for you are needed elsewhere, dear heart! We have much to do!
So stay connected through the beginning of the 21st. See who is collecting around you. Bring them with you, cherish them, and then turn out the light.
SB: Collect them around me physically, Lord, or…
AAM: No….
SB: … in spirit?
AAM: … ethereally, visually.

and a further idea which was part of the ritual I did last week; I highly recommend speaking or writing down how you would like to feel in the new age, what you would like your life to look like. fill it with detail and evoke as much emotion as possible as that will act like a magnet. do this after the release process I used and will use again on the 21st. My friend Max wrote this about the fire circle she will host that night, the same process I used. If gives an excellent sense of how to release what is no longer beneficial through the fire elemental:

The Mayan Calendar & December 21st 2012:
Last Saturday night, the Sacred Fire Community hamlet in Tepoztlan, Mexico had the privilege of receiving an audience with Grandfather Fire. During the audience, Grandfather spoke about the significance of December 21st and 22nd, which are indicated on the Mayan calendar as the end of the 5th sun and birth of the 6th sun.

Grandfather's counsel was to come together as a community, to close the 5,000 year cycle that ends on the solstice with a special fire with particular ceremonies detailed below. This fire will go all night long though you are of course free to come or go at any time, and people are encouraged to receive together the new sun at dawn on the 22nd. He mentioned that to end well produces a good beginning, and that we needed to focus on finishing the cycle well. That the best thing for this very special occasion is to come together as a community around a sacred fire, so we can first let go of what we each want to release through the transformational capacity of the fire, and then celebrate the new.

He then recommended that people gather again on the night of the 22nd around the fire to celebrate with warmth and joy the arrival of the 6th sun and a new era...
The focus of this fire will be contemplating what we want to give up from the old cycle. We'll write down on paper what we want to release, to flush away, from this cycle. This can be personal problems or conflicts, but it could also be things of the world during this epoch, such as war and acts of violence and destruction that have been present for many years... You can also throw into the fire substances that have caused addiction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment