Saturday, December 1, 2012

joy practice- December

Wow, December 2012; pretty exciting times. Here are the instruction again in case you want to try yourself:



Because times are so intense it is easy to get stuck in "the problem" whatever it may be. To antidote that I am creating a forum (or maybe a monologue) to share our joy. I will post five or more things I am finding joy in each day. I'll do it for as long as it feels good. Feel free to add your list in the comments or to do it at home on your own. Know that if you choose to do this you will be adding to the aggregate joy of the planet and right now she needs it. It will train our attention to focus on joy and thus, by law of attraction, our joy MUST increase.

I would be delighted if you would like to add your joy list in the comments!!!

12/1/12
- It's December
- getting many onerous tasks done yesterday
- warm and dry
- so much cooperation, peace and love in my life and home
- increasing my authentic power daily
- my daughter's riding instructor Suzie, an amazingly gifted teacher
- staying centered despite so many opportunities to go into upset
- being able to physically handle more than ever
- being able to clean for about 8 hours straight
- electricity
- enjoying making Christmas treats together
- reaching the number of visitors to my blog I have long anticipated!!!
12/2/12
- still have power
- new relationship with neighbor
- releasing deep wounds
- wasband drove through bad road conditions to help with storm cleanup
- my car is drivable despite huge storm and destroyed carport
- no one was hurt
- neighbor cleared tree blocking road
- connection with neighbor's son
- help from daughter clearing damage in garage and to driveway
- so much love from Panther
- deep realizations flowing
12/3/12
- such a loving email from wasband!
- great conversation with Karin
- huge insight about anger
- huge insight about father
- sun!!!
- quiet night, no wind
- open day
- uplifting morning blessings
12/4/12
- nice new haircut
- great conversation with Karin
- mellower day yesterday
- snapshot of my shadow
- class tonight
- gratitude for critical feedback!!
- good night sleep
- wonderful message first thing in the morning
12/5/12
- new work
- clearing up some judgments
- wonderful time with Karin
- integrating spiritual partnership
- hearing my dear friend Uschi made a courageous move
- facing my own fear and driving far in the storm
- such peace yesterday
 - incredible clarity and neutrality
- resetting nervous system
12/6/12
- big moment of release at Nia
- being back at Nia and moving!!
- peaceful time getting to school
- mysterious foggy landscape
- passing out our holiday goody plates
- having the awareness to pull back from MAJOR drama
- three very holy relationships-CC, Uschi, Karin
- very good feeling with new client
- relatively calm today!!
- awoke before alarm
- Zen exchanging my defective clock twice
- getting all homework done with ease
- wonderful heartfelt connection with a "stranger"
12/7
- sun
- wonderful session!!
- water aerobics
- courage
- moving
- triumph over fear
- profound connection
- no upset during something would have flipped me before
12/8
- CALM NOW
- SLEPT WELL
- SO MUCH ALREADY CLEANED
- WONDERFUL NEW CLIENT
- sunny and warm
- feeling more presence
- knowing presence in new fully embodied way!!!!
12/9
- slept really well
- good news about school
- completed one part of massive clean up
- great inexpensive chair for our creativity room
- much calmer
- excited about incoming love energies
- so many profound insights
- sunny!
- finally some time later without something that needs doing!!
12/10
- so much support from wasband
- Christmas tree is up and beautiful!
- held in peace despite what would have been in past cause for super major upset!!
- feeling like I won an Olympic gold medal for conscious neutrality
- sunshine
- some time to myself
-good movie about Shakespeare called Anonymous 
- saw the neutrality of a loved one's upset and did not react!!!
- being consciousness not to be triggered by my old attachment to all things with Christmas going a certain way to prove to myself I am loved
- daughter's stunning generosity spending 100% of a large amount of $ she earned on Christmas presents for her dad and me
12/11
- wonderful conversation with Uschi
- great class yesterday
- healing massage
- help from wasband clearing garage
- very nice claims adjustor
- all seems to work out fine with car, not totaled!!
- feelings of expansion and deep peace
- feeling huge possibilities
- feeling capable 
12/12/12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- It's 12/12/12
- slept fantastic!!
- sunny
- feel totally accepting of whatever unfolds
- knowing this is real and we are on our way as a planet to lives filled with Love
12/13/12
- new windshield wiper
- safe driving in frost
- able to afford new tires
- exuberant Nia
- relatively calm with a number if minor challenges stacking up
- nananaanana to the stackers- i choose peace and love
- on time for school
- people sooooo supportive
- wonderful christmas eve invite
- incoming $
- chimney will be swept
12/14/12
- water aerobics
- house getting cleaned
- food arranged for Christmas
- still safe despite stupid move
- protected
- wasband kind
- bit of time to calm down
12/15
- passing a stack attack with flying colors
- clean house, thank you Allison!
- wonderful healing session with Doug
- new tires
- treated to a home-cooked dinner
- warm inside
- daughter's new independence
- incredible inner spaciousness and freedom for hours
- huge awareness of how releasing overwhelm from my field will change my life
- taste of that total liberation
- anti-doting my desire to freeze when overwhelmed with water aerobics
12/16
- lovely ritual yesterday
- feeling capable of hosting my first gathering in 3 years!
- enjoying preparing for the gathering
- daughter and me cooperating in preparing for the gathering, so heart warming
- not being overwhelmed!!!
- so many beautiful candles lighting the house
- flower miraculously blooming within minutes while the ceremony was going on
- daughter spicing soup so delicious that a huge pot was consumed quickly
- fire began blazing when we threw in that which we were releasing

12/17
- the most miraculous feeling of liberation not to live with the constant anticipation of being over whelmed
- staying totally neutral when a loved one was very grouchy 
- such a cozy morning yesterday
- an extraordinary deepening of intimacy, laughter, joy, connection, support, cooperation with my daughter
- enjoying the simplest things
- so enjoying sitting in from of our Christmas tree and savoring the decorations and twinkling lights
- a wonderful music cd
- two wonderful clients today
- falling ever more deeply in love with myself
- making my relationship with myself my first priority
- no overwhelm even while in big crowds in a small store and throughout Victorian Christmas celebration in town
12/18
- sunny
- petting Panther
- buying things for improved health
- bird chirping
- going to Sac today
- relatively calm
12/19
- staying calm despite a number of challenges first thing in the morning
- time with my dear friend Karin
- able to make decisions about difficult dilemmas
- gift of homemade chocolate 
- almost no overwhelm!!!!
- able to adjust to constantly changing plans
12/20
- woke up before alarm
- given a bath toy at water aerobics
- found the color of my old car after days of research
- let go of big attachment
- saw how my resentment popped in my face in seconds
- caught major duality trap and didn't fall in!!!!!
- pulled out of stack attack
- resolved big dilemma peacefully
- seeing ever more clearly
- getting lots done calmly!!
12/21
- waking up to the light of dawn
- extraordinary light at dawn
- lighting candles first thing and seeing them sparkle
- a new heater with remote control
- feeling at peace in my body
- clarity about how I really do create my own reality
- having no expectations for this day
- knowing we have entered an epoch beyond duality
12/22
- none of the predicted drama, darkness so many feared
- 12/21 is behind us opening a space for something new
- major insights
- general peace with constantly shifting plans
- what would have been major drama passing in about 10 minutes
- clarity about where I am still limited
- great sleep
- friends to visit
- inspiring movie
12/23
- Allison giving me a great book on clutter
- wonderful, giggly visit with Sharon
- lovely sleepover friend
- warm and dry
- big clutter dump on 12/21
- more understanding of the source of my disappointment
- more understanding of what ascension is NOT
- relearning the card game hearts
- two girls and I watched Dr. Doolittle 2 and giggled throughout
- candles
- disappointment fading
- making peace with the void feeling of being betwixt and between
12/24
- greater clarity about the recent shift
- such a lovely message from my friend Maria
- heart opening email from my sister after over a decade of distance
- seeing a lie affirming movie
- restoring connection after a breach with a friend
- sweet visit with wasband
- resolving major discord with loved one
- navigating these choppy energies with only minimal backlash
- wonderful gathering of some of my tribe this evening
- white elephant at gathering which my daughter enjoys so much
- sun and silence!
- time to myself to regroup
- trust kicking back in
- sweet visit with wasband
12/25
- my blog family
- able to return to presence after spinning out twice yesterday
- sweet, loving gathering last night
- meeting someone new
- lack of attachment to presents
- feeling part of a "tribe" last night
- grateful to be with loved ones for holidays
- grateful for inner completeness
- glad I kept everything at a slow pace so I could stay present
- go appreciative of all the expressions of love in my life
- lovely conversations
- good food
- ever increasing clarity
12/26
- allowing wave of sadness to merely pass over
- long night of sleep
- so much gratitude for all the love I was shown in the last days
- some lovely presents
- not being attached to what I did or did not get
- lovely conversation with Karin
- the most thought angel/ candle/globe from my in laws
- more clarity about 12/21
- sweet necklace my daughter made me
- incredible thoughtfulness from my wasband
12/27
- sun!!
- time to slow down and catch up to myself
- able to stay present with simple actions I just use to do unconsciously
- finding Jennifer's post
- realizing I will be well served to begin to enjoy being embodied and then finding wonderful post on that very subject!
- wonderful movie about Tolstoy called The Last Station; it is a great movie and it shows how painful special relationship is, how it can create such drama and agony in the name of love

i may take a break for a day or two
12/30/12
-fantastic trip to San Francisco
- walking across the Golden Gate Bridge 
- feeling calm even when getting lost 
- feeling confident and capable
- having such fun with Minarto at Saks Fifth Avenue trying on make up
- riding the cable car for free on the 100th anniversary
-  so much love and joy with my daughter
- Seeing the ballet
- incredible holiday decorations
- no anticipatory overwhelm
- being in the city, staying centered even when a number of things went "wrong"
- such wonderful conversations with "strangers" (previously unmet friends)
- marvelous views from hotel
12/31/12
- made it through this historic year with more or less grace
- hours yesterday sitting in silence out in the sun
- a relatively soft landing after so many days of being so high
- ever increasing clarity
- loved ones who care
- got through day of fasting; it was rough!
- recycle taking away so many boxes
- sweet talk with Jen
- no clear plans for this evening and being at peace with that, actually primarily my own choice
- figuring out on my own how that revolving map works!!!


1 comment:

  1. wonderful joy practice from my beloved friend Uschi in Austria:


    -getting done quite some cleanings in the flat
    -got such a nice table-cloths self -embroidery by my mother for my new kitchen with tree motives
    -first time really snowing this winter
    -got a beautiful advent-garland and light a candle on 1st advent-sunday
    -my father, although in his seventies, helping me so much with challenges in new
    kitchen and with broken down coffee machine
    -having a nice conversation with my son on phone
    -being proud of my other son who did 3rd time a reading in public
    -getting to know from a blog advised by my dear friend savannah about the importance of the day 12-12-12 and looking forward to it
    -getting such an intense picture in myself from the beauty of the cleaning up after storm with grace in the close surroundings of my friend savannah and coming to this through her informations at her blog ( I meant dignity, but I do not know why the word grace implements dignity for me)

    ReplyDelete