Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12

It's 12/12/12 Beloveds and whatever you are feeling or not feeling, this is hugely significant. The post below says it well. Just a reminder that one of the several worldwide meditations begins in about half an hour if you want to join in on a delicious and historic moment. Yes, my feeling is this month will be remembered as B.C. and A.D. is known marking the turning of an age. An epoch is ending and a new one is beginning and we have the privilege of being witnesses! Pretty exciting.

So far the only thing unusual I have noticed was a thrumming in my upper left breast that woke me up. Otherwise all seems status quo yet that does not diminish my excitement one iota as I know on unseen levels monumental shifts are occurring. I just got the inner message to light 12 candles and have done so. I may update this later if I feel so called or notice anything unusual. I plan to be on the vortex on this land at 12:12 and will see what I will see. Perhaps a message from Gaia? Enjoy this historic day, my loves.

10:30 world meditation

For me the meditation was a scrumptious blend of stillness, extraordinary peace and vastness. What spontaneously came up for me was to cut any remaining cords that bound me, particularly to my father. It was very liberating. I did feel a supreme connection to the ALL. May this increasingly be our everyday reality!

12:35 12/12/12 12:12 p.m. meditation

This meditation felt more forced. The well felt rather dry. I accepted that. Around 12:12 it began to rain from ominous dark clouds. Under the trees, I was sheltered. I allowed it all to be as it was. Moments before I went to the vortex, I felt called to put on a ring of my father's and another of my mother's. I also put on a necklace from my childhood, my snake symbol of the year earring and a dancing kachina earring along with a moldavite ring. Each has special meaning for me. I felt rather empty until I opened my eyes after meditating for maybe 10 minutes. I asked Gaia for a message. Within 2 seconds a squirrel ran down a branch straight toward me, jumping to a tree perched over my head. Talk about a sign! I sat mesmerized. Within a few minutes another squirrel jumped to that tree, ran straight down the trunk and stopped maybe 8 feet, less than 3 meters away. staring at me, I kid you not. I was motionless yet stared back. What do you want me to know?, I asked. He ran off then I looked at the other one who was looking me also directly in my eyes for seconds!!!! whoa, now that is definitely something for me to pay attention to. He then jumped to a branch more directly above my head and sat for minutes. Now I was excited and vibrating with the joy of the connection. I walked out from the bower of trees toward the house and in that moment the sun came out full force and the clouds cleared up magically. Whoa!!!!
I can't wait to look up squirrel medicine in the animal totem I ordered that arrived yesterday. Talk about synchronicity! Love it. I'll get back to you if squirrel has any magical messages for us.

a new site someone sent me today with a lovely message:
cari@carimurphy.com>

also:

http://wesannac.com/2012/12/12/the-ascended-collective-a-message-for-the-12-12-12/

A beautiful chant for world peace:
Samastha Lokah Sukhino Bhavanthu. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COvSfIxRfV8


No comments:

Post a Comment