Saturday, December 15, 2012

beautiful community prayer

You are such a part of my community that I feel called to share this prayer from another part of my community. Also I am doing a ritual today at 5 p.m. PST releasing all that no longer serves and setting our intent for life on the new earth, an earth that can and will sustain love. I have read that this may be the most significant week on the planet with so many opportunities for healing. If you wish to join in our ritual from afar, please post what you wish to release and I will print and burn it. If you wish I can also read your intentions out to our group. Do as your heart dictates. Let yourself feel what you feel and be guided by the incredible wisdom stored in every cell of your being. So much love for all of you.


Dear community,

Please come join me in pausing each hour, on the hour, as often as you can (even if just once, for a couple of minutes) to spread the light of healing today and all weekend.

Such tragedy today in Connecticut! What a deep wound this has created for many. My heart aches for the loss of life, those families and communities directly impacted, and for all of us in this world who can feel the collective pain, the sadness, the grief.

I believe we are all connected.
I believe that we can only love others as much as we love ourselves.
I believe that authentic love ignites on the inside, and moves out, not the other way around.
I believe that if we spread that love, in whatever form it takes for us, it can inspire the ignition of authentic love in another.
I believe war begins inside of the heart. This war in the heart turns outward to make war, horrible, destructive, ugly war on our partners, our friends, our loved ones, on people "not like us", on other countries, and yes, war on a little school in Connecticut.
I believe this is a pivotal time for this planet, one where we can consciously choose to heal ourselves, our nations, the oceans, the atmosphere, the world.
I believe it is always a choice, and that we do chose each moment, whether consciously or unconsciously. We make a choice between love or fear. It is that simple. Love or Fear.
I believe that days like today can be the wake up call to love even more.

So, will you join me!? Even if just once and for a couple of minutes. Beginning at 4:00 pm PST today, every hour, on the hour, I will stop for 15 minutes to light candles and meditate. I will allow myself to feel the pain, lean into it and not run from it, breathe in all that pain and war right into my heart, allow it to transform to love and peace, and then send it out, release healing to all the dark corners of our planet.
I'll end at 12:15 after midnight tonight, to begin a new day, in faith and trust, and in love.
Upon arising, I will continue...throughout the weekend.

Please invite others to do the same.

I love you. I might not know you. But I love you.

Toi Lynn







No comments:

Post a Comment