Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I feel the love energy of 12/12/12 already incoming!



Kids, we are definitely not in Kansas anymore (wizard of Oz reference for my non USA readers). The energies are on the move and boy do I feel it. After being debilitated for over 10 days, practically incapacitated with overwhelm and freak out, I slowly emerged to now being in a space that feels almost manic. After so many years of being comatose, I feel an expansiveness that is huge, limitless. I sense so many possibilities. I have moments of such love and happiness!! Once while making love, I reached an ecstasy that was not of this earth. I felt such a sense of union, of connection, of home. I was beyond duality in a place I had never before touched. The beauty was unspeakable, the sense of magnificence, of glory. I have had inklings of that space today. I have been so productive  and calm I hardly recognize myself. My sense is that I am already picking up incoming 12/12/12 energies.

I will post some other blogs about tomorrow I found useful. There has been so much hype about tomorrow that I think a caveat or two may be in order. It is my strong sense that what we will experience tomorrow will be directly related to how much cleaning and clearing we have done of our e-goo. Actually I like Gary Zukov’s term better, frightened parts of ourselves. What we will experience will be directly proportional to how many frightened parts of ourselves that have been cleared out. This is not a race. We each have different parts to play. I have been clearing for about 25 years at various rates as that is what I needed to do to be in position to help the next wave find their true Identity. I know the clearing will be MUCH quicker for those of you beginning now.

The other caution is regarding how to understand those having a very onerous time now. If one is experiencing a lot of inner darkness and a wave of love/light energy arises, it pushes the problems to the surface. A friend told me her son is extremely challenged today and can find no way out of his despair. I also just saw a headline about a mass shooting in Oregon. This makes absolute sense yet is so painful to witness. Please join with me in sending healing energy to anyone for whom these energies are very arduous to assimilate.

You undoubtedly have your own unique role to fill which will affect what you experience tomorrow. I was shocked to walk through town last week and have people tell me they were experiencing nothing unusual. I was like, what?!?! I could barely move and they felt nothing? 

I imagine tomorrow will be like 11/11/11 last year. I got a clear sense energy was shifting yet it was no big thing. The sift gradually became clear as time went on. (station break for sunset. It looks like the backdrop for an MGM big budget biblical movie. It looks like the sunset heralding a new age, I kid you not!) I feel this energy shift more directly but don’t be surprised if you feel absolutely nothing. Trust that your timing will be impeccable. When it is time for you to return to you Essence as Love it will be like a train coming through, nothing will stop it. If you are interested in reading this, the train has probably already left the station. Trust that whatever happens for you is perfect. In the end it comes down to one question. Is your commitment to love or fear? If you can whole heartedly choose love, the rest will unfold with Divine grace. I can already hear some of your little noggins spinning. Was I whole hearted in my commitment, you may be asking yourself. Don't worry about it. It just requires a smidgeon of willingness and then all the power of the Universe will stand behind you and lift you slowly to the heavenly realms of a return to love.

As I have said, I have felt relatively incapacitated for a few years. My understanding is that the next wave of people waking up will get a much smoother ride. Now part of me is a little pissed off about this yet most of me says, shew, thank God. 

The main thing I want to convey is that I now have zero doubt. This unfolding is wonderful, for the highest good, earth shaking in a magnificent way. There are no words big enough to describe how miraculous this shift is. Imagine all your greatest dreams, multiply by 100,000 and I still don’t think we can begin to touch what is unfolding. An era of complete peace and love, cooperation, community, joy, integrity, health....I now KNOW that whatever needs to be released will be released with as much ease and grace as possible. I want to thank the forerunners for their pioneering work. I personally know some that paid a rather high price to pave the way for the rest of us. I am so happy to see them reaping huge rewards.

My energy is winding down. Take the time tomorrow to focus clearly on what you want, calling in the feeling tone of it. Perhaps write down exactly how your life would be if it was a miracle come true. Join in the global meditation. Give thanks to be alive at this turning point in the history of the earth!!! Join me in imaging living a life way beyond your wildest dreams, filled with a love beyond what you can hardly even envision!!!


I often post many blogs. Please use your intuition to see which ones would be valuable for you.

http://the2012scenario.com/2012/12/natalie-glasson-archangel-metatron-ascension-shifts-121212-2/


http://aquariuschannelings.com/2012/12/10/salusa-december-10-2012

A beautiful act of forgiveness:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/jerry-brown-mother-wants-josh-brent-ride-her-


And some of my favorite sites:





No comments:

Post a Comment