Thursday, December 20, 2012

How is your life better than it was? What egooo have you released?

Got a major incoming message I am being told to get out. Take time today or tomorrow to look at what shifts have occurrred in your inner world. How have you changed internally? What charges have you released? I am getting it is very important to take note of any shifts in your internal landscape. I only have a little time now but I will take my own medicine and begin to report what I have witnessed. I will probably update this more later. So here is what I know has changed for me:

-NOT BEING OVERWHELMED MOST OF THE TIME!!
-NOT ANTICIPATING BEING OVERWHELMED SO MUCH IN THE FUTURE
- having almost no judgment or blame
- so much more inner space and harmony
- much more alive relationships
- incredible connection, intimacy and cooperation with my daughter
- ability to see what is going on for others almost without effort
- great relationship with wasband
- having so much more compassion when others are caught in frightened parts of their personality
- 90% of what use to flip me out now doesn't impact me one iota
- an almost continuous peace and spaciousness that is familiar yet new
- strong self love
- no need for another to love me
- no charge on gifts/presents!!! this is huge after 20 years of effort to release this I did it!!!!!! I'm o.k. not getting presents (so now of course I get more than ever.)
- not seeking love outside myself
- strong appreciation of my own worth
- completely changed eating habits
- healthier than ever
- balancing my masculine and feminine side
- able to handle things going wrong with house/car and trusting I can do it
- strong boundaries
- more order
- able to speak my truth with no hesitation
- able to speak up to dominating men
- rarely anxious
- so much more compassion
- wonderful interactions with strangers
- amazing conversations with lots of people
- willing to exercise
- no longer feel the need for a teacher
- look within for answers
Holy smokes I can't belief this list, what a good idea to write it down and see how much has changed!
- feeling occasionally limitless
- sensing my true power
- catching duality quicker
- passing through stack attacks without a reaction
- little hammers my nervous system
- able to be in crowds
- able to listen to music again
- able to get more done than I ever have in my life
- more direct
- more centered


O.K. my loves, all for now. P.S. I can still be thoughtless or inconsiderate but less and less!!!

today's oracle report also has a sweet, right on message!:
http://oraclereport.com       Thursday Dec. 20th

No comments:

Post a Comment