Monday, August 6, 2012

have faith

Beloveds, I highly recommend todays morning blessing. Below is also a quote that struck me from the post.

http://www.angelaperegoff.com/the-week-ahead-08-06-2012/

Relationship breakups are common as well these days. One soul begins to vibrate 
higher and the other soul usually sets the higher vibrating soul free by 
"dumping"
them. If we can know why, and that the "dumping" soul is doing so because of a 
great
love for us and as a great support for our continued growth, we can then know 
that
all is in divine and perfect order. We will all meet up in the end anyway and 
laugh
and cry and hug each other.

Another scenario which is occurring more frequently now is when two souls 
totally
separate to give each soul an opportunity to find itself entirely on its own 
without
having the support or leaning on one another. When each one learns to connect 
individually
to who they really are, to their souls and to Source, they can then find each 
other
again and re-unite. This is why it is becoming more common now for things to 
separate
completely before they can re-unite one again.

And don't stress if you are experiencing great distress over a strong need to no
 longer be alone. In the higher realms, there is no separation. Unity vibrates 
much
higher. As we begin to vibrate higher, we become wired for unity. Thus, being 
alone
no longer feels good or remotely right. It can feel downright uncomfortable at 
best.
Take the prompting as encouragement to seek out new group connections, re-unions
 with family or perhaps relocations where family and friends are, and the like. 
Innately you know it is time for community



I notice my old fear is trying to trick me again. I must stay very vigilant to let the ripples of that pass over me without hanging on or believing that old lie. For me, I must be VERY vigilant not to fall into the old fear big time. I feel it play out in my body and do my best to remain the witness. More on that later.

I would be glad if you would join me in honoring my daughter's birthday yesterday by sending her a wave of love. I celebrate the joy I feel having her Presence bless me and all of us. I would love the idea that she is receiving blessings worldwide. Thank you.





No comments:

Post a Comment