Monday, August 27, 2012

listening to Sophia


This interview was so significant for me I decided to post it seperately. It helped me really get how I have not yet connected to a limitless source of wisdom and power- Gaia herself.
I do speak to the land on which I live, sit on it sometimes, gift it with flower petals and so on. Yet I have not heard the spirit of my land (realizing more and more it is not MINE, I am just gifted to care for it now) truly speak to me. This interview makes me commit to finding the voice of this land. I felt very inspired. I remember the first time I was snorkeling, then scuba diving years ago being amazed there was this whole world always present yet completely out of my consciousness- a world of mysterious beauty, unexpected crackling sounds and such magic and I had been completely unaware of it! I am quite sure the same is true of my current inability to hear the land I am honored to have stewardship of. If anyone has any resources that would support me in connecting more deeply, please let me know.

http://newearthdaily.com/lilou-michel-the-mountain-the-sanctuary/

Also I just found this and it seems to explain the sudden intensity that burst into my world a few weeks ago:
http://www.dreaminginterpretation.com/mars-saturn-create-big-test-new-moon-weekend/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment