Thursday, August 23, 2012

wise old owls

Even though I have had amazing breakthroughs with my school challenge, I woke up feeling anxious- again. Since anxiety has been my greatest teacher and one of the most feared elements in my life, this does not thrill me. Yet it makes me even more vigilant in my thoughts, words, actions. I know it is harder for me to maintain balance when anxiety is in my body so I will be extremely vigilant. Yes, I absolutely know it is assisting me in letting go of control yet the experience is far from comfortable. Reading todays oracle report explained to me exactly what I am feeling so I include it here. Stay centered, ground as much as possible- be in nature if you can. Do your best to stay focused on what you desire rather than the opposite. Stay vigilant of your true nature- remember you are magnificent!

http://www.oraclereport.com/

I end with my mantra for myself this year: limitless power dancing unity.

No comments:

Post a Comment