Wednesday, August 8, 2012

power of thought

I am seeing moment to moment the power of my thoughts. I feel my body tense up and then ask- what am I believing/thinking in this moment that is out of alignment with the Truth of who I am, that denies my own magnificence? I always find a culprit. Just now my body was very tense. I was thinking, these energies really impact my body. I took my blood pressure and then had physical proof I was "right" about these energies flipping out my body. But then I realized I was seeing myself as a victim- nope. So I started saying, my body is relaxed, no matter what. These energies give my body power and strength, my body is calm. I took my blood pressure again, maybe 10 minutes later- it was down 35 points on the top measurement- so now I have proof how powerful my mind is- my body obeys what I tell it. Please do your best to focus on uplifting thoughts- not so easy I know. If this is too challenging, I highly recommend a mediation course to support you in being the observer. Sending you oodles of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment