Thursday, August 9, 2012

we are unlimited

I am still watching how the mind rules the body. To repeat from yesterday, my blood pressure was very high and I felt a victim of the energies. But by now when I feel off/pain/bad I immediately search my thoughts and found a stinker- that the energies pressure me. I was locked on the thought that they cause me physical discomfort. I decided to let that one go, despite all physical evidence to the contrary. My blood pressure went down 35 points in 10 minutes. Later my bottom pressure was super high but I still told myself I was free to be relaxed and at peace. By nightfall, both pressures were very low!

Today I got up sleepy and grasped some dry cat food I'd left outside- I stuck my hand in the bag and got stung by a wasp. It clung to my finger as I tried to shake it off. I ran around the house looking for this anti venom stuff I have but couldn't find it. So I decided to instruct my body to have no pain or response and it worked! no reaction, pain, swelling etc.

For me, this is convincing proof of how my mind rules my body. Don't we tend to believe the evidence of our bodies? Now I see I need not be limited in any way. Reminds me of the woman who wrote Dying to Be Me. Once she fully grasped her own magnificence in a near death experience, she was cured of incurable cancer within a few weeks despite being given only hours to live by the doctors. Now that is pretty powerful and limitless. Beloveds, this isWho we all are. I know this is meaningless until you too can have the direct experience of what I am speaking of. My great hope is that by sharing my experience, it will be that much easier for you to KNOW the Truth and to be set free with more ease and less suffering than I had to go through to learn. May the road rise up to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment