Sunday, August 12, 2012

lion's gate- welcome to the 5th dimension

I am reading that we recently passed through the portal to the 5th dimension. This, combined with the turning point in July is giving us access to unlimited power to create. That's the good news/ bad news scenario- good if you have mastered your thoughts and beliefs otherwise not so much fun. I feel this powerfully in my body. For almost five days, I felt energized, normal, able to handle stimulation and noise like I have had not been able to since the start of the Galactic Wave of the Mayan calendar in 1999. I was in Roseville yesterday in 106 degree heat, shopping with big crowds and a pre-teen who's taste run very counter to mine with loud music playing in the background and I stayed calm! Now that is miracle territory. I remember in November 2011 I went to a museum in Sacramento and was so thrilled I could go into the city at all- let alone a crowded mall. So I feel in my body this shift and it gives me continued faith and courage that we will all pass through this portal into unlimited power to create. It feels sooo good. Unfortunately, when I slip back into control mode as I am today, as my dragon (Chinese zodiac), Leo, Eight on the enneagram (spelling?) offspring and I disagree on what is acceptable pursuits with one's time the feeling of separation is increasingly painful. Ah well. It was so delightful while it lasted and it last longer and longer.

Because this is such a crucial shift and portal, I want to repost a link to a post that explains what the different dimensions are. This shift in dimensions is not optional. This is a required course for all of us. I believe for now we can move back and forth between dimensions. My understanding is that will not be an option at some point. Thus it feels vital to me to know where we are heading. Welcome to the 5th dimension- happy creating!

http://the2012scenario.com/2012/01/jim-self-what-do-you-mean-the-3rd-dimension-is-going-away/

No comments:

Post a Comment