Thursday, August 9, 2012

the importance of I AM

I have a very important blog brewing in me but not quite ready to be born. For now wanted to share an excellent video with Oprah and Marianne Williamson, below. Also I just hear Wayne Dyer say that I AM is equivalent to calling forward the name of God. Therefore use I AM only for what you desire- not what you wish to avoid. For example- I AM love, joy, abundant, peaceful, on purpose etc. Really not a good idea to say I AM tired, depressed, afraid, broke. If you want to speak of it, better to say I notice a (temporary) experience of depression, sadness etc passing through me. Doesn't that feel and resonate differently?  Even better still, shift your focus to what you intend. All of these are merely tools to move us more efficiently to the I AM Presence- the truth of who we are. In that space, all of this will be meaningless and obsolete.

http://www.oprah.com/own-super-soul-sunday/Full-Episode-Oprah-and-Marianne-Williamson-Video

P.S. This is my 200th post- whoopee!

No comments:

Post a Comment