Tuesday, July 31, 2012

new you

Beloveds,
I am just back from my trip. The trip was a dream come true for me, of living the reality of unconditional love moment to moment, regardless of external circumstances. I can not put into words the love and connection I experienced. My heart felt so full and expanded. I was able to choose over and over to release expectations, demands, stories, addictions, control. Who knew the fun on the other side of releasing control? The feeling of love and support, of eternal connection, of home was so delicious. Now I am in a different space and allowing this less delicious energy.
I want to share a poem that begins to describe my experience on my trip. Also below is a 44 minute video of how we may begin to experience ourselves in a very new way. I hope you enjoy both. Know that I carried all of you with me as I travelled and often shared my insights with all of you internally. Kisses.



It Happens All the Time in Heaven
It happens all the time in heaven,
And some day
It will begin to happen
Again on earth,
That men and women who are married,
And men and men who are lovers,
And women and women who give each other Light,
Often will get down on their knees
And while so tenderly
Holding their lover’s hand,
With tears in their eyes,
Will sincerely ask, saying,
“My dear,
How can I be more loving to you;
How can I be more kind?”

- Hafiz


http://the2012scenario.com/2012/07/story-waters-you-have-arrived-the-time-is-now/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=story-waters-you-have-arrived-the-time-is-now

No comments:

Post a Comment