Friday, July 20, 2012

miracles and Malibu

Beloveds,

I just got a huge confirmation of how powerful our thoughts are now. I had a huge expense months ago, realized I had been significantly overcharged, went back and forth what to do about it. At the last minute, I stopped payment on part of the bill and decided to stand up and try to resolve it. This is the situation that left me feeling crazy months ago. Well I went back and forth in my mind, give it up, go for it, let it go, stick with it. Yesterday a friend shared with me how she kept a clear vision of success through a long drawn out court case. She stayed focused on a positive outcome and won against great odds. So I got very clear and focused on receiving a refund for whatever amount would be fair for all concerned. I got a call within less than an hour, who then referred me to one of the bosses. I was very clear, honest, friendly and as fair as I knew how to be- end result- I got a huge amount back! And perhaps even more importantly, I realized AGAIN the power of clear intent. So be careful what you focus on- make sure it is on what you want, not what you don't want.

We are off to southern California- Malibu and Ventura so catch you after we catch a few good waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment