Saturday, July 14, 2012

upgrade July 17th- spending time connecting to earth and sun

Beloveds,

I understand we have a huge opportunity to embrace more of Who we are and release more of who we are not about to unfold on July 17th over a three day span. I have heard and I sense an excellent way to open to this is to spend time in nature, grounding on the Earth, ideally barefoot and opening our 7th (crown of the head) chakra to the Sun. Happy transformation, my loves. Something has already shifted for me- what a relief!!! Still intending to trust the shifts rather than fight them. I am doing better yet still encounter resistance. Yet I sense the unity unfolding within me ever more deeply.
A special welcome to our new friend in Turkey.

Information on the shift:
http://www.oraclereport.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment