Wednesday, July 18, 2012

2012- the Year of Love

I just watched a UTube that brought me to tears. I could not get the exact link yet hope this information will get you there.

2012 message nicolya christi UTube

My friend Sunshine embedded it on another site I follow. You can try accessing it there too:

http://www.radharaniblossoming.org/post4490.html#p4490

I also highly recommend her book, 2012: A Clarion Call.


For me the energy is definitely heightened and I am finding the need to   s l o w    w a y    d o w n    in order to stay in balance. I can flip from joy and such clarity to terror and contraction in 30 seconds flat so I am finding the need to stay very focused on what I know to be true and not let myself get hooked by past stories or future fears. I know these shifts are for the highest good yet the waves can be large. Stillness and time in nature are highly recommened. I continue to be visited again and again by hummingbirds- harbingers of joy. Beloveds, know that all is well. We are united in Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment