Thursday, July 5, 2012

Miracles

My powerful surrender yesterday is yielding big results already. A very challenging situation arose last night. I was able to greet it with compassion and understanding rather than immediately grasping to try to control what seemed an insurmountable problem. The situation has not been resolved yet miracles are unfolding in another direction. I have long had a vision of doing a particular project in Guatemala, my daughter's country of orgin. Today she and I gave such clarity to my vision, coming up with a logo, icon, name etc. I have been told my daughter is a visionary and the vision she is spinning, jumping off of my starting inspiration, is truly unique and extraordinary. I see the possibility of somehow linking it to her schooling, perhaps resolving two big challenges at once. I am filled with hope and promise. More importantly perhaps, when I was able to surrender last night, my vision cleared and my empathy, compassion and sense of connection replaced my previous terror and contstriction. I feel my creative juices flowing, all appears alive and potent. What a shift!! This feels truly miraculous after what for me was a truly frightening leap of faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment