Monday, June 23, 2014

allow

Below is another critical awareness. I have learned to allow my feelings to be what they are. I do questions my stories and beliefs as they arise yet know I cannot change my thought arising, only bring awareness to them after they arise, question them with inquiry, is that true? I notice how sometimes my fears can be run away trains and I do my best to stop them from gaining momentum. Still, for me the below is an interesting distinction of 5D versus 3/4D.

In the 3rd dimension, the universe responds to what you think. In the 4th dimension, the universe responds to how you feel. In the 5th dimension, the universe responds to what you say and act out. To work on trying to change your thoughts and feelings keeps you spiraling in the 3rd and 4th dimension. Yet, when you bring greater consciousness to your words and actions, no matter how you think or feel -- your thoughts and feelings spontaneously change on their own. This is the heart of conscious action.www.truedivinenature.com

No comments:

Post a Comment