Thursday, November 1, 2012

joy practice for November

So a new month to notice joy. What I am aware of is that this practice definitely increased my awareness of joy in my life. In the beginning some days it was not easy to come up with a lot and one day it was downright difficult. But it got easier and easier as I began to develop a joy filter, seeking to witness joy. I also notice that much of what I would have anticipated would bring me more joy only added a smidgen while other experiences that I may not have fully appreciated before brought me lots of joy. For example, buying things usually has an even shorter shelf life for happiness than I realized, nature and being in holy relationship definitely are my two greatest sources for joy. That includes being in holy relationship with myself and is probably my single greatest source of joy in terms of frequency while I must admit being in holy relationship with another brings me the greatest sense of joy overall. No surprises there. I also see that being on purpose with my intent to be an emissary for the Universal awakening of unconditional love is my fastest growing source of joy. I have frequently read that seeking liberation for just ourself will never work. Until we include others in our quest, it will never be fulfilled, I have read, and now I see that it is true for me too. I now know that the statement that we are all one is not just hot air.
So I will repeat my initial instructions from when I began this practice on October 6th (refer to blog on that date for many samples of what brought me joy last month.)

Because times are so intense it is easy to get stuck in "the problem" whatever it may be. To antidote that I am creating a forum (or maybe a monologue) to share our joy. I will post five or more things I am finding joy in each day. I'll do it for as long as it feels good. Feel free to add your list in the comments or to do it at home on your own. Know that if you choose to do this you will be adding to the aggregate joy of the planet and right now she needs it. It will train our attention to focus on joy and thus, by law of attraction, our joy MUST increase.

I would be delighted if you would like to add your joy list in the comments!!!
11/1/12
- writing about joy
- writing my blog
- the gentle sound of falling rain
- petting Moonlight
- getting to sleep later because no school today!
(all this in the first half hour I am up.)
- wishing that everyone in my blog family may find sprinklings of joy today
11/2
- another gorgeous day!!
- able to feel alert fairly quickly even though little sleep and alarm woke me up from super deep sleep. I was clueless for minutes what was going on yet quickly felt fine which I had intended for my dream time!!
- already exercised for 2 hours today!
- daughter up without conflict despite being super asleep too
- Alison is here and helping me clean up!!!!
- feeling good despite everything
- getting so much done and being so productive after feeling like that was beyond reach for soo soo sooo long
11/3
- my daughter's room is the cleanest it has been in years!
- got papers for refinance in, please join me in seeing my application accepted
- huge belly laughs at the Steve Martin pink panther movie
- daughter's teacher granting us big request
- seeing her teacher in new light
- wasband will be citizen, his long term wish
- another fabulous sunny day
- time to sit outside alone
- interesting interaction with stranger
- sound night's sleep
- reading book in bed with daughter
- the world's sweetest cashier, Paul from Trader Joe's
11/4
- two people sharing their joy list with me
- super warm, sunny day
- getting almost completely over a huge upset in about an hour
- extra hour for sleeping when needed!
- cool breeze
- Moonlight and Panther hanging around my feet
- free day where I can do exactly as I please
- understanding more and more how powerful I AM, my field is
- having so many more friends joining us here
- ability to see the coastal range from my deck
- the certainty (inner trust) that this time I will get my refinance
- the ability to be productive again
- staying calm in crowded stores after being so freaked out picking up some frantic energies from strangers on Friday
- finding some fun new clothes for my daughter
- the love she and I share
- the almost absolute forgiveness I feel toward my wasband
- recognizing new patterns that are ready to be released
11/5
- getting to vote yesterday
- a strange yet healing meditation where I looked into Hitler's eyes, saw his wounded inner child and felt compassion
- flushing toilets
- getting to extend my treasure's to my blog family
- faith, a bit shaky today yet still there
- students for my class today
- amazing sunset
11/6
-wishing Marie happy birthday
- powerful exercise in class yesterday changed my perspective
- another warm day
- getting things done without drama
- resolving problem
- new awareness
- fun movie (last night)
- photos from Irmgard
11/7
- feeling good about election and how, for me, it is indicating an increase in light energy
- gorgeous, warm day
- wise support of Karin
- going for a walk even thought I felt almost paralyzed by heaviness
- huge insight how I have been rejecting this heaviness/ darkness within
- finally creating a space to welcome the heaviness
- sitting on the vortex ( to say "my" land, vortex, home etc. no longer feels right)
- cooking
- waking up earlier
11/8
- staying neutral when daughter still in bed 8 minutes before departure time
- on time for school
- sweet Nia teacher
- astounding awareness and clarity dropping in
- yummy juices for my fast day
- feeling alert and rested, as I intended, despite minimal sleep
11/9
- absolutely trusting my daughter would be on time even though she was still in bed 5 minutes before departure; she was on time! and said she timed it exactly as she was so tired she slept until the last second
- alarm waking me up from sound sleep yet feel uplifting of my spirits
- another huge awareness
- lovely, primeval clouds
- being able to eat (fast day over)
- always being so tickled to see each day how many countries are checking out my musings
- hearing that my dear friend Karin is feeling fantastic!
11/10
- reading so many uplifting stories, noticing what is being reported is shifting
- waking up with another huge insight
- desiring and being able to maintain order
- completion something I put off for a long time
- feeling more balance between my masculine and feminine sides, ability to quickly handle challenging situations without procrastination
- feeling more and more capable
- listening to my daughter's seemingly ridiculous but fun dream
- looking for the symbolism of the key element of the dream, a tree frog, and finding very rich symbolism that feels like it foreshadows the amazing life headed our way
- having so many thing I find joyful way before noon
- awesome clouds
- tears of joy
- energy much lighter
- energy to cook!
11/11/12
- cooking almost 4 hours last night and today and feeling fine!
- daughter's help totally cleaned out freezer
- warm sun
- reading together in bed
- energy and ability to get things done
- feeling capable
- willingness to tackle difficulty tasks
- appreciation that my friend's son graduated after many years hard work
- energy for being productive
- gentle twitter of birds
- accomplishing need tasks together with enjoyment and companionship
11/12
- energy of cooperation
- good night sleep
- releasing self judgment
- ray of sunshine
- awareness of support and guidance
11/13
- profoundly deep sleep
- feeling of liberation last night from quandary that has been plaguing me
- warm sun
- reading such uplifting post
- finally knowing I will arrive Home and live the life of my deepest yearning
- feeling intense physical stress yesterday without any story
- dropping from blame and judgment to deep compassion after weeks of struggling in confusion and upset with someone
11/14 (note: I almost always post first thing in the morning as otherwise I sometimes forget. I sometimes use joys from the previous day)
- peaceful ritual on the vortex during the peek of the eclipse
- having the courage to ask my neighbor for a favor
- being neutral about my coach leaving the country indefinitely
- sleeping soundly
- another warm day
- fascinating video by Abraham
- financial freedom
- relatively fearless
- absolute certainty these energies are liberating
- certainty about fulfilling my deepest longings
- relative calm
- clearly seeing the costal range
- feeling so blessed on this land
- serenaded by the birds
11/15
- stacking out own woodpile for the first time
- new fun water aerobics class
- last warm, sunny day
- exercising while fasting without feeling hungry
- fantastic meeting with the teacher
- feeling fully supported for the first time at school
- feeling understood and appreciated at school, both myself and my daughter
- miraculous energy of connection with the teacher
- a hug from the teacher!
- my intent and attraction exercise paying off big time
- recognizing ever more fully how powerful we are, how we can effortlessly create magic
- clean windows
- window cleaners ability to clean window I was told could not be cleaned and was filthy!
- having my mattress turned
11/16
- wasband will become citizen today and we take off soon to witness
- day off school
- waking up before alarm
- cuddle time
- get to eat- yum!
11/17
- sound of rain
- loving family
- witnessing my wasband fulfill his long held dream of U.S. citizenship
- getting my wish without insisting on it at all
- being cozy and warm
- getting home school assignment for yesterday done already
- learning some interesting history about Rome
- fascinating conversation cuddled in bed listening to rain
- two fun invitations for tonight
- rereading some of my old post and being truly grateful for the miraculous shift 6 months has brought; I do feel reborn
- also grateful that I have truly forgotten most of the difficult moments unless I read my own blog about them
11/18
- fun evening last night with friends
- lost all ID again and stayed totally calm as I retraced my steps in the rain (and later found lodged in weird place)
- old fear resurfacing and able to witness it without too much reaction
- internal witness stronger and stronger
- really keeping up with my exercise
- ability to be more physical
- energy to do a lot of things
- peeks of sunshine
- love growing stronger inside
11/19
- so relieved to have passed through that ring of terror yesterday
- grateful for the support of all my close friends yesterday
- slept fantastic
-woke up with clear insight
- sun is out and within again
- grateful to spend a fun time with my daughter for the next few days
- grateful for the love of our animal friends
- so relieved to understand what happened to me yesterday and where I lost access to my essence
- grateful for my relative financial freedom
- grateful for my friends on my other site
11/20
- hot mineral springs!
- wonderful conversation with a "stranger"
- neutral about rain, bad traffic, poor food
- free castle wine taste
- feeling generally calmer
- daughter went to my Mastery class
- saw an Academy Award, a long time desire
- saw wonder exhibition of Huichol art!
11/21
- one month to our official birth day
- warm and snug
- unplanned day with loved one
- great financial advisor
- so much support
11/22
- happy, loving day yesterday
- so much to be grateful for
- warm, sunny day
- cuddling in bed with loved one
- seeing gorgeous animal on land
- wonderful plans for the day
- so much more love in my life
11/23
- thanksgiving with wonderful community of friends
- sunny and warm
- joy in writing
- knowing i am loved
- opportunity for sweet plans
- freedom
- wonderful conversation with my friend Marie
- releasing long held toxicity through telling the difficult yet honest truth of my experience with my friend and listening openly to her experience
- seeing more clearly my reflection in the mirror
- my friends Panther and Moonlight
11/24
- wonderful full moon fire circle
- making peace with a friend with whom I was experiencing discomfort
- courage to go out even when I was feeling so shaky
- delight of hearing so many speak their gratitude and truth
- huge insights and shifts piling in so fast I can actually witness them happening
- ability to feel connected fully in a group
- deep sleep
- flushing toilets
11/25
- feeling calmer
- lovely day of mostly silence
- two great conversations
- so delighted to spend most of the day delighting in nature in my hammock and on my deck
- actually enjoyed cleaning
- breaking the trance of overwhelm
- sweet movie
- ease with my day of fasting
11/26
- sleeping long
- Moonlight's soft fur
- my delicious bed
- another warm day with tons of freedom!
- still fasting and is fairly easy
11/27
- hanging out with Moonlight
- sniffles better after getting up
- huge realizations rolling in
- books especially Spiritual Partnership
- my daughter taking more responsibility
- greeting the day outside in the warm sun
- almost last Christmas gift complete
- wonderful session with Cosme today
11/28
- resolving a number of computer challenges
- Scott's generosity
- feeling better
- feeling connected while eating at Kane's
- wonderful live on line program from my alma mater USM
11/29
- staying calm when my daughter couldn't wake up
- staying absolutely in love and compassion even though carpool loomed
- sweet conversation with Marie
- feeling much better
- replanting my Christmas cactus in a darling pot that looks like a giant cappuccino cup
11/30
- made it through this powerful month
- slept long
- warm and dry
- having electricity!
- surviving another perfect storm of stackers and challenges with only about a minute of collateral damage!!!!!!!lease of overwhelm two days ago. The stack attack failed!!! :dance: :dance: :jazz: :jazz: :drinks: :love: :love4: :love2: :hug:
- such a spirit of cooperation in my family
- inner peace
- so much support from others, financial and otherwise
- several people giving me discounts on services and one for free; I am so grateful as this supports me until my energy is up and running to bring in income
- surrounded by so many generous, loving people
- blessed by relative financial freedom
- at peace with so many unexpected challenges
-



1 comment:

  1. Uschi let's me add her joy list. Feel free to chime in too!

    2012-11-03
    > having a walk alone at a great november day
    > eating marillenknödel at my mothers
    > having a long nice talk with my elder son(phone)
    > having a nice quick hallo talk with my younger son(phone)
    > getting a phone call from my cousin where he most happy lets me know that he is in love again -something he has not experienced about 20 years -and one should know he was in an emergency surgery 10 days ago (one day after my birthday) by the way today is his birthday (4th of november)-happy birthday Poldi!

    ReplyDelete