Thursday, November 22, 2012

so thankful for all of you

Beloveds,

I am profoundly grateful to share the energy of liberation, transformation, and Love with you. Together our fields dance in an  orgasm of connected joy, nudging us ever closer to our essence. I am so delighted each of you take a moment of your precious time to peruse my musings and insights. I am truly grateful for each of you dear ones of my blog family!!! :love4: :love4: :heart: :hug: :hug: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

I want to thank my daughter for anchoring me in the resonance of love since she entered my life. Your unconditional love and joy was one of the greatest catalyst to help me remember too. I can not express in words what you mean to me.

I feel myself rushing so will finish this when time permits me to do so with grace.


Sending so much love!


:love4: :love4: :heart: :hug: :hug: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

:love4: :love4: :kiss: :kiss: :heart: :heart: :love2: :love2: :hug: :hug: :love: :love: :kiss: 

(next day)

I am so thankful for my beloved friend Uschi, for decades of understanding and support. You are the mirror that only reflects my goodness and wisdom. Somehow in your presence, I am only able to see my best self. Even when I am exploring my "sins", my errors, you somehow support me in always seeing the gift of the shift rather than the shame of the error. You have held me steady through moments when I was sure I could not go on. You are my soul sister and I am so grateful.

Karl and Jan, without your loving support and holding, this year may have been so much more painful. The wisdom and insight you shower me with has made such a difference. That I can go each week and be restored and recharged, constantly reminded only of who I REALLY AM, it is well worht the 150 mile round trip drive. You have been my refueling station for over a year now. How blessed I feel to have been guided to your doorstep.

Karin, our commitment to diving into our deepest truth has been so God sent. You blossomed into my life when I was at my darkest hour. Our friendship as we hold hands exploring the inner darkness has made the journey so much easier. The sense of connection and understanding is so delicious. Your energy creates such a container of support and love, allowing me to dive deeper into the pool where my Essence has been hidden. You add such grace to my life.

Horacio, you have brought me back into authentic relationship with my own body. After countless attempts to resolve my weight issue, you showed me the missing key. (for those with weight issues the key for me is to shift my brain chemistry from acidic which kept me craving more sugar to alkaline which makes it easy to desire eating healthy.) Working through our misunderstandings and differences has also supported me in finding my true voice. Having you at my side encouraging me to balance my body and my will has been so vital this year. I thank you for your expertise and commitment.

To my other friends and community, I thank you for all that you give. I honor this land I have been blessed to live on and am so thankful for the gifts of peace, of silence, of ground it gives me. I thank the birds for their endless serenades of song, the deer for their graceful passages over this land, all the animals who have graced me with messages.  I am blessed indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment