Tuesday, November 27, 2012

dream on

Beloveds,

Our ability to create our dreams in this time is unprecedented. Yet it is so easy to miss our creative abilities by focusing on our problems rather than on our creative potential. It is easy to miss the little miracles popping up everywhere. I intend to reverse that trend in myself and put my attention on joy, on miracles, on authentic power.

I am finally getting around to writing about a dramatic example I had occur a few weeks ago. My body had alerted me I was off course by showing me I was tense. I looked for anything troubling me and realized I had a lot of negative expectations and beliefs about my upcoming parent/teacher conference. I realized I was very much focused on the problems, dragging my past experiences which were generally always stressful, into the future. Well hello, this is not likely to bring about a good result so I decided less than 24 hours before the meeting to change my mind and as many beliefs as I could about what would occur. I did about a five minute visualization picturing the meeting go exactly as I hope. I filled in lots of details. Then I did about 68 seconds (a la technique I learned on Abraham Utube I posted on the blog). I called in the emotional tone of how I wanted to feel- understood, supported, trusting, happy, fulfilled, seeing my daughter understood, supported and acknowledged for her gifts and so on. Boy did I really feel it. All together I spent maybe 10 minutes on the visualizations (did twice) and 68 second exercise. I went to the meeting and was a little late and thus off balance. Yet the meeting was fantastic! It so exactly fulfilled my visualization that it was almost spooky. I felt exactly as I planned, totally relaxed and peacful. I felt calm and supported and experienced the teacher as truly understanding my daughter's challenges and handling them with confidence and skill, really seeing my daughter's abilities. No worry! So different from the last years. Wow! 

I left there on cloud nine for so many reasons. I had recognized how frequently I drag past problems into my future awareness, actually planning for the problem. I recognized fully what powerful creators we are and how much ability I had to create my dreams. I felt so supported and joyful. whoppee, what a miraculous demonstration!! So I say to all of us, dream on!!!!!! Spend as much time as possible feeling how you would feel if all your dreams came true. Picture them in detail. Then wait for the magic carpet to arrive. 

:jazz: :jazz: :jazz: :dance: :dance: :dance: :drinks: :drinks: :jazz: :dance: :love:



On another note, I have continued to have a huge awareness about blame drop in. I am clearing up a mess I made with another person because my intuition is telling me to use the rocket fuel of the energies through December to clear up as much as possible. It is as thought the veil is dropping more and more and I see in the mirror how I created so much of my own pain with my blame, projections and judgments. Don't get me wrong, I AM NOT judging myself for this. I am in awe how much more clearly I see the whole game. It feels so good to get clear and be able to stat to let more and more go. The toxicity of keeping any of it is just tooooooo painful. So I think I am finally able to quit bitching around about how tough it is and just get on with it. I know I have to clean, clean, clean if I want more of the goodies on the other side, the love and joy that are each of our birthright. I am actually going to take my own medicine and clean up a mess I made with someone and also do a creative project. My intuition is telling me to expand my creativity and I am finally going to listen. I will do my best to detach from any expectations of a beautiful product and just have fun with the process. Huge hug and kiss for these fascinating times.



No comments:

Post a Comment