Monday, November 5, 2012

anniversary, gratitude and world meditation

Two years ago on November 1st, I first posted a blog on this site. A friend of my then husband had a blog and encouraged me to start one. To this day, I don't know why. It seemed a bit surprising to me as we had little direct contact with each other yet I felt an energy that really supported me in beginning this blog. This is still such a mystery to me. I thank you Chris for your support. Then my husband took the ball in his hands and just set it up for me while I was still dithering. Trust me when I say this is NOT typical behavior for him. It was a mini miracle delivered from the Universe with the help of the two of them. Thank you Georg for whatever inner impulse had you do that. It helps me rest in faith that this unfolded as surprisingly as it did. This blog is the embodiment of what I have come to realize is, from my perspective, the last critical step toward awakening to the remembrance of our own unlimited power and magnificence. We must find our passion and purpose and extend it in whatever way is unique ours. It might be gardening, raising a child, writing, educating, creating beauty, whatever speaks to your heart. This sharing of our essence catapults us into our own KNOWING of our divinity. So I thank all of you for joining me and supporting me in my own journey of rembrance. We are over 60 countries strong at this point and growing. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I came across this world meditation yesterday night. Since it happens to be occurring exactly now, I thought the coincidence was too great to not take it as a sign that I am meant to pass it on. I did the long meditation and had moments of delicious worldwide unity including a very unexpected and outlandish encounter with Hitler (it was a positive encounter.) It was fairly powerful for me. My sense is that the more we do these kind of meditations, the greater we strengthen the field of transformation and the smoother the whole process is. See what you think.

http://tomkenyon.com/the-aethos-and-non-dual-states-of-consciousness

No comments:

Post a Comment