Monday, November 19, 2012

Shew, I'm through

Finally passed through the minefield of energy that comprised most of my day. Old energies of panic and fear held me deep in their grip. I told myself the energy would pass, I told myself it was temporary yet the truth is in those moments, it feels like it will never end and that I will suffer indefinitely. My body was so tense and tight and resisted no matter how much I told it to allow. It is only when I somehow pass into a state of true surrender and allowance that my body paradoxically relaxes and releases. How to get to true surrender is the million dollar question for me. Now I breath a sigh of relief. I  know in time I will see more freedom having passed through this little storm. Still didn't make it any more comfortable. ouch! I did fully recognize while it was happening that it would work for my liberation and that thought did create some spaciousness around the contraction. Yes, definitely interesting times.

No comments:

Post a Comment