Tuesday, October 30, 2012

seeing only good and the election

Thanks to any of you who helped hold for my sister during the storm. She came through relatively unscathed. A huge tree came down but just missed her house. They are without power but she has a generator.

I have not seen election news at all. I never planned to write about it but after reading an article yesterday decided to throw in my two cents. To be honest, I didn't have such a strong positive feeling for anyone, just a deep concern one side might not be interested in the people's highest good. I know many people are apathetic, thinking the whole thing is a joke and therefore don't intend to vote. I urge you to vote, however you belief, as I do think it is crucial. I happen to agree with the article below. Actually after reading it, it strengthened and restored my confidence in the one candidate that I had felt empathy for as well as disappointment and uncertainty about his loyalties. Reading this helped me shift again back to renewed faith. I had already come to a similar opinion, this article just reinforced it. Whatever your belief, please join me in sending love to all sides. Hatred and animosity do no one any good. This much I KNOW for sure.

http://wesannac.com/2012/10/23/president-obamas-situation-as-i-see-it/seeing/


No comments:

Post a Comment