Sunday, October 7, 2012

We send you love

I have had so much fun writing this anonymously. I deliberately obscured my age and my photo. I wanted these message to feel like they could be coming from anyone, from the Universe, from anywhere. For a few months I toyed with the idea of adding my photo for one reason. I wanted you to look into my eyes and know I was sending you Love. A few weeks ago my mentor found out I have no photo of myself on my blog and told me in no uncertain terms to get my photo on there. My inner impulse is that it is now time. At the bottom of the blog are a few photos of me. There are also a few photos of this land. One photo is off my balcony at night, then there is a photo of my driveway and also a photo into the hills taken about a mile from here. They are the top few photos. I wanted you to see the land that is also sending you Love and holding for you, for all of us, for Gaia. The photos of me are random. Soon I will take one where I am consciously holding in Love for all of you and will add it. I still say it is the One that is showering you in Love. In this case, I am just a representative of the One. May you always remember you are lovable, loving and loved, forever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment