Monday, October 29, 2012

sending light

Please join me in sending Light to the East coast of the United States and all it's inhabitants, including my sister JoAnn. Let's see everyone protected during the storm. I also want us to join our energies to continue to see the highest and the best outcome for our presidential race here in the USA. Remember to send light to all sides rather than increase the darkness by vilifying or attacking either side.

later in the day:


An interesting aside. As I was looking at pictures of the actual storm, I realized it didn’t not look so intense as they seemed to be staying and I began to smell a rat and then read this article. This writer senses too that the situation is being manipulated to create more fear.  Let’s join energy to see all is well. I remember being freaked out during the 1994 earthquake in the San Fernando valley. I lived nearby and could look out my window to see there was minimal damage. Yet watching the TV repeat the same pictures of the very small area that had major damage, I felt like the city was falling down around my ears. The more I watched, the more afraid I became until I finally had to shut if off totally so I could calm down and again grasp reality.

A key element of sending this storm Love as well as our positive will and intent, is not worrying that this storm will play-out the way that the dark would like it to. Send this storm your calm, your happiness, your Love; you will Create very real ripple-effects that will mitigate this storm while still seeing that it’s intended purpose [healing collective density] is attained tenfold by doing so. To put it simply – don’t worry, be happy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment