Friday, October 5, 2012

empowered or victim

Beloveds,

This transit of Saturn into Scorpio had left be a little nervous, probably because I have spent so much time in the underworld over the last years, clearing fears and limitations.  So this one was leaving me feeling a little shakey. I decided to grab the bull by the horns and face my fears, feeling them in my body. Then I followed my intuition all day to release and shift that fear. I danced, created a medicine wheel, lit candles, did a number of rituals, and finally just did the suggested meditation from oracle report. I feel empowered. The meditation was gorgeous and spacious, the breeze supported my delight as I sat on the vortex on this land, barefooted, connecting to Gaia. I had tears in my eyes, knowing love is ALWAYS greater than fear. I felt very connected and feel the power of the Light circling the globe. I hope you too feel the Light and Love alive in your heart. Many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment