Saturday, October 6, 2012

intuition, listening within

I want to share my excitement about an unexpected gift. I was at a small local fair choosing a gift for my mother in law's birthday and saw a beautiful necklace which suited ME not my mother in law. I found something for her yet felt impelled to try on this other necklace. I wrote done the information about it but chose not to buy it even though it was inexpensive as at one time I had a mild shopping addiction and have no interest in revisiting that old energy. I walked away but then came back and asked an extraneous question and decided to try the necklace one more time. An impulse arose to buy it that seemed to bypass my conscious mind and the next thing I knew I was walking away wearing it. The seller said she could not spell the stone but wrote it down as close as she could. This evening I felt propelled to get my book on stones and look it up. The stone is called chrysocolla and is one I had never heard of. It turns out to be perfect for all the qualities I am calling into my life now. But the part that really blew my mind is that is said to have a healing affect on the part of the body I am having a challenge with! Wow, I got chills. The necklace also has small beads of carnelian which also carries qualities that would serve me perfectly now. I can't really say why this stunned me so much. Perhaps because I had a mild judgment of myself after buying the necklace. I thought to myself, you don't really need that, why did you buy it? As it turns out, I bought it because my intuition was firing and my body was asking for what will support it in healing and creating the life of my dreams. Wow,  that is pretty delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment