Friday, October 26, 2012

seeing no error


O.K. this is about the huge realization I had while in Nevada. A little drama played out while we were there and definitely got my attention. I asked  my internal teacher what I needed to learn, understand, heal. I woke up in the middle of the night and perused my Course in Miracles and it was talking about seeing no error, no mistake, no sin. Now this is one of these ideas I get intellectually yet had not yet fully digested. Suddenly it sunk it. I had been seeing error all over the place and reacting big time. I was seeing another's behavior as rude, wrong, inappropriate and/or dangerous. The details don't matter and, out of respect for others’ privacy, shall remain unmentioned. Now it felt impossible to me to see it any other way but screwed and I literally prayed and asked for a sign I was on the right track. I asked that if my understanding was correct that I fall into a deep, profoundly peaceful and long sleep. I had done this once before as I was agonizing on whether or not I should stay in my marriage and had fallen into one of the most peaceful and deep sleeps of my life. It happened again. I mean do I need to see it chiseled in stone? It was so simple I could hardly fathom it. See no error in these circumstance? You gotta be kidding?! #%$%$^%^% I am sure if I took a random poll most people would agree this person was at fault. Interestingly enough my dear friend agreed with my view and added fuel to the fire. So I got two big lessons for the price of one. I got to realize how I had projected my upset and concerns on to her and she was just feeding it back to me! I had created the whole spin! The other lesson was harder to swallow. See no error here, no problem?! What the (insert your own swear words), I'd thought I'd give it a whirl. Lo and behold, the situation improved dramatically. I also asked to be shown clearly so that no matter how obtuse I was I could not miss it, what was going on that was causing the behavior that seemed so unpalatable. Mama Mia, I could hardly believe what I was shown and how clearly it explained everything so that the only possible response was compassion. It felt like my world tilted 180 degrees. I then responded with compassion to a new situation that arose where what I was shown that was so totally in left field that I literally had zero experience with it.  Yet miraculously (and I don't use that word lightly) I KNEW what to do and the situation shifted absolutely within one minute!! Your going to have to take my word on how dramatic and mind boggling the shift was.

Sin is an archery term meaning to miss the mark. No big deal, you just missed the target, no need to get upset or judgmental. Just aim again. And lately I do feel it when I miss my aim and end up in the feeling of separation through judgment, upset, resistance or any other of the ego's favorite games. The "no funness" of ego seems to increase daily while equally the bliss and joy of unity climbs proportionally.

So on to this morning. Another little drama was trying to ensnare me. It was the repeat of a pattern that has sent me to the moon for years. This time I was determined not to buy it. Using every resource I have (mind you this was first thing in the morning, not my best time) I stayed focused on the outcome I wanted. There was a serious time factor here and we were down to the 11th hour for resolution. I kept breathing deeply, kept my focus on a positive outcome with razor sharp intent, kept focused on seeing no problem, no error. My body stayed almost completely calm and, against all odds, the outcome I desired unfolded!!! Again, you will have to take my word for how astounding this was. I mean my mouth fell open and if I had seen someone walk on water, I couldn’t have been more impressed. This stuff works!!! Despite all evidence to the contrary, I refused to see a problem and (drum roll please) no problem existed. It all worked out perfectly. Kiddos, I am on to something here. Check it out in your life. When a big problem arises, say to yourself, all is well. At first it might not work as your body will likely still be reacting to the “problem.” Yet with practice, we can tame even our bodies' response. This is not an isolated incident. Just a few examples: tire pressure gauge alarm goes off, no problem (last time it happened I freaked out and did have a flat), turns out only that shift in temperature had created drop in tire pressure; financial snafus getting easily resolved; lost items reappearing etc etc. Play with this idea and see what happens.

I read that astrologically today is a good day to set the intent to support healing in our fellow humans and/or in ourselves. Let’s join our energies and power together and make a simple declaration for healing.
I’ll end with a quote from Abraham about the power of our thoughts. I thought of an example he had given about a family’s problem with a child’s bed wetting where the answer was not to see if as a problem and how well that worked out after months of frustration. That supported me in my efforts to free myself of this old uncomfortable pattern. YIPPEE!!!

Metabolism is vibrational response to your moment in time. Metabolism is the way the Energy is moving through your body. And so, everything is in response to the way you feel — everything is. Everything is mind over matter. Every disease is mental first. Everything is about thought. Everything is about vibration. Everything is about the way you feel. Practice scenarios that feel good—and never mind reality. Reality is only a brief moment in time that you keep repeating.
--- Abraham
Excerpted from the workshop in Silver Spring, MD on Saturday, May 11th, 2002 # 604
Our Love, 
Esther (and Abraham and Jerry)


No comments:

Post a Comment