Tuesday, January 1, 2013

embodied joy practice January


I am aware that one of my greatest challenges has been to fully embody on the planet. A number of years ago I uncovered a belief that I did not belong here and did not want to stay. A definite downer considering this is my planet and wishing myself elsewhere only creates suffering. I have really turned that belief around yet still was unwilling to fully embody. More recently I discovered how overwhelm, anticipatory overwhelm and anxiety made it so uncomfortable to reside in my own skin that it was no wonder I resisted it. So I focused on releasing all of that and have cleared much. Now I am becoming increasingly aware that i must genuinely desire being embody to fully enjoy my life on Earth so I am now placing my attention on embodying joy, feeling joy in my own skin. I know placing attention here will increase my joy through law of attraction. My gratitude and appreciation have increased dramatically since I began this practice months ago. So this is how I am tweaking this year's practice. Practice makes perfect! I am again including the original instructions below:

Because times are so intense it is easy to get stuck in "the problem" whatever it may be. To antidote that I am creating a forum (or maybe a monologue) to share our joy. I will post five or more things I am finding joy (now with a focus on at least one moment of EMBODIED joy) in each day. I'll do it for as long as it feels good. Feel free to add your list in the comments or to do it at home on your own. Know that if you choose to do this you will be adding to the aggregate joy of the planet and right now she needs it. It will train our attention to focus on joy (EMBODIED joy in particular) and thus, by law of attraction, our joy MUST increase.

I would be delighted if you would like to add your joy list in the comments!!!

1/1/13
- it's 2013
- releasing so much false self image
- peaceful new year's eve without expectations
- energy to prepare nice meal
- enjoying the physical experience of making the meal
- in my body humming The Blue Danube and waltzing with my wasband (an Austrian tradition at midnight)
- feeling very freaky energy without getting swept away.
- being warmed by soft flannel sheet
1/2/13
- conversation with my spiritual partner Karin which helped antidote the strong fear I was feeling
- clarity about how I bought and thus increased the fear
- a moment of clear surrender that led to mini miracles
- two direct reversals of what I feared after I surrendered
- cooking and actually almost enjoying it!
- the embodied joy of listening to the wind sigh
- calm waking up!
- sweet moments of connection and cooperation
- enjoying delicious hugs and hand holding
1/3/13
- the luxury of falling back into a delicious sleep
- waking up relatively calm
- honestly sharing with a friend to work out a challenge
- enjoyable movie "Safety not Guaranteed"
- reading an inspiring book, The Oracle within" by Jennifer Posada
- having the tools to keep my mind from buying the lurking fear
- knowing loved ones support me as I seek to reground myself in these new intense energies
- the ability to feel subtle energy even though it is often uncomfortable
- my daughter cooperating on three challenging tasks
- warm sun
- cuddling Panter and Moonlight
1/4/13
- hours luxuriating in the sun serenaded by the birds
- absorbing my daughter's succulent field of love
- making angel's in the water with the backstroke
- Panther peacefully napping on my solar plexus
- feeling harmonious all day!
- connecting time with loved one
- a clean kitchen!
- sugar craving subsiding
- more peace with 12/21/12
- new books inspiring me
- deepening ability to surrender
- waking up with trust
- my blog family
- the new revolving globe showing the lights of my blog family
1/5/13
- more delightful hours on this deck with the birds and sun
- Panther learning to develop trust as I imbue her with love
- taking a walk and not having it be torture to begin
- choosing relatively easily to make an unplanned trip to the gym
- a moment of incredible intimacy and love
- cleaning my bedroom and being relatively neutral about it; not torture!

- inspiring another to more self loving behavior
- mostly staying out of judgment in a situation I find inexplicable
- sitting on a rock on this land in gratitude
- relatively neutral to reading things that previously would have pushed me into great fear
- fasting with incredible ease
- sugar compulsion greatly diminished
- witnessing another make more whole choices
- staying neutral in a situation that used to posh me over the edge

1/6
- cleaned out my car!
- pulled back quickly from major drama
- big realization with my control issue
- very loving interaction after major breach
- much clearer insight into a dynamic that has tripped me up most of my life
- sugar craving passing
- delighting in breaking my fast savoring each morsel
- homework done in harmony
- inspiring movie
- major clearing of shadow
- support from a loving friend
1/7/13
- getting money back on my car repair
- delicious food from Briarpatch
- feeling cozy in my rental car
- amazing body discoveries at Feldenkrias (sP?) class
- new awareness of subtle movements and greater ease in returning to healthy movement
- easy morning without drama
- going for massage today
- feeling my field of love greatly expanded
- many pleasant interactions with unknown friends (otherwise called strangers)
- getting my car painting the color I desire and having the faith to do it!
1/8/13
- nice massage
- lovely dinner
- such a sense of peace
- such a sense of expansion and love
- kissing Panther
- enjoying driving the rental
- loving how "problems" just evaporate when i genuinely surrender
- sweet gift from wasband
- feeling my field of light expanding globally
1/9
- moments of incredible bliss
- feeling at home
- peace
- tears of joy as I felt the presence of my not yet arrived Beloved in the car with me; his Presence was very palpable!
- tears of joy as I celebrated the beautiful lights of Highway 80 on the approach to Sacramento 
- the most delicious hug from Jan
- spending several hours in delightful conversation with Karin
- Horacio's support
- a massage in the sauna
- feeling capable of taking my sugar challenge more seriously
- the energy of my Way of Mastery class
- support in releasing my last vestiges of feeling the need to be in control
- understanding ever more fully the wisdom of the incoming children
1/10
- a free day to catch up to myself
- clearing a control challenge
- close enough connection to a friend so we can clear things immediately
- greater understanding of others' personalities
- big realization
- mentoring from Luis
- one day of being totally sugar free and eating purely
- staying centered when speaking to someone who was quite unbalanced
- finally getting holiday decorations cleared
- literal feeling of chest expanding
- bed made
1/11
- homework miracle
- easily releasing sugar, wheat, dairy for last days
- leaving on time with no hassles
- new level of cooperation and love
- fun kidding with Mike
- wonderful letter from Uschi!finding healthy food delicious
- support
- intense nap out of the blue while outside in 39 degrees F, at exact time of new moon; know it was a download
- love with Panther
- warm sheets and P.J.'s
1/12
waking up in peace
- despite more repairs, car still not totaled
- finding my alive food so incredibly delicious 
- much more surrender with loved one 
- many mini miracles after I surrender!
- sunlight sparkling on tree leaves
- feeling the physical sensation of my chest literally expanding with love
- living increasingly in a field of love
- more awareness of how my spiritual ego "guru girl" tricks me
- not falling as often for the tricks
1/13
- unexpected fun plans with Cory
- another great, inexpensive massage
- delicious food
- able to eat out while friends had alcohol, bread, dessert and I didn't without much discomfort
- the incredible beauty and sparkle of Panther's nose, really SEEING it for the first time
- wonderful movie
- more clarity about Indigos
- feeling capable 
1/14
- sweet family dinner
- daughter eating healthy!
- help with chores
- enjoying cooking!
- eating healthy effortlessly
- no sugar cravings
- harmony with family
- so much peace
1/15
- great healing session with Doug
- sweet session with client
- feeling more present in my body
- laying down in the afternoon!
- seeing Sunny
- Lovely Temple evening
- ability to clean up a bit again
- sweet conversation by phone
-being warm in the cold
1/16
- wonderful conversation with Cory
- delicious sushi dinner
- so much more awareness of taste
- good session with my health coach
- so enjoying slightly warmer weather
- time to sit on deck
- sad, yet powerful movie, Brothers
- people noticing the physical and emotional changes in me
- so much greater ease with eating in alignment with my body's health

1/17
- very enjoyable Nia class
- feeling alive in body
- more aware of subtle energy
- more aware of body needs
- understanding my body's functions and needs much better
- daughter cleaned my closet!
- more order
- sun on my legs
- toe infection clearing after almost 2 months!
- such spaciousness
- waking before alarm and sleeping very well
- family harmony
1/18
- WASBAND'S BIRTHDAY
- WATCHING BUBBLES FLASH IN SUNLIGHT WHILE I WAS SWIMMING
- DRIVE HOME ALTERNATE WAY, LISTENING TO GOOD MUSIC
- moving and enjoying it
- loving healthy food
- gorgeous weather
- feeling capable!
1/19
- getting many errands done
-accepting without an negativity a huge wave of exhaustion
- recognizing we are in major transition
- my toe so much better
- laying in my hammock
- hand holding
- tranquility
- calmly balancing feelings and needs with another
1/20
- fun with friends
- seeing swans fly
- swans in rice fields
- hearing bird calls
- visiting the farm
- food and generosity at temple
- my rich life
- breeze on skin
- wonderful time with CC, Aly, Karin, Sharon
- indian store
- getting necessary things cheaply
- cuddling
- freedom
1/21
- the quality of the light, somehow more vibrant
- such a loving, peaceful day yesterday
- wonderful long walk with loved one
- preparing for wasband's family birthday party
- cleaning up and feeling good about it!
- bunny cage cleaned without complaint by other
- other doing things that before were source of conflict
- so much more harmony in the family
- realizing what true cooperation and intimacy are
- letting triggers fly by without biting
- hanging out on deck chatting
- chest expanding with love
- so much greater awareness and inner authority about health 
1/22
- so many belly laughs
- harmonious family dinner
- sweet birthday celebration
- daughter's joy
- wasband's assistance
- good food
- great ease as I began my fast
- inspiring movie Coco before Channel
1/23
- car fixed and looks fabulous!
- love car color
- did come out over $1000 to the good
- cleaning so much of my room
- hearing some interesting dialogues
- healing irritation
1/24
  • able to clear out big piles of paper clutter
  • genuinely feeling good about cleaning up
  • relatively neutral when my plans for the day shifted from one moment to the next
  • major drama contained within less than five minutes
  • nice conversation with Kim
  • finding out what happened the night before was a detox reaction
  • bedroom chi feeling so much more spacious as I clear the clutter
  • gratitude my daughter cleared out my closet
  • being woken up from a dream that indicated how to have more  acceptance of where I am right now in consciousness
  • 1/25
  • ability to not react to inner irritation
  • recognizing the lesson of healing irritation with Gallagher's
  • peaceful time with Panther
  • able to remain witness to uncomfortable time without much story
  • enjoying my sweet potato
  • not spinning out even though feel very flat
  • not buying what my mind is trying to tell me
  • new client

  • 1/26 
  • helping decorate for dance, doing volunteer hours
  • friendly new water aerobics teacher 
  • Sweet conversation with other crafters
  • Talking to Kim
  • Daughter’s loving ministrations when I had challenge
  • Greater clarity about being flat lined
  • - breaking flat line being delighted outside partially in the sun
  • Delighting in eating dates
  • Feeling some loving emotions peek through again
1/27
- good soup
- able to read, some books from library
- observer strong in me
- love one so sweet
- nice movie
- relative neutrality
- got lots of volunteer hours done
1/28
- peaceful family dinner
- some returning emotions
- feelings of love peeking through again
 - greater understanding about and appreciation for the emptiness
- greater acceptance of the emptiness
- rereading a post that helped me hold the emptiness
- wonderful movie, Catch me if You Can
- lovely conversation with Marie that assisted me in experiencing more genuine gratitude
- great ease fasting
- good session bring more clarity about what is transpiring
- feeling good in my new sweater 
- feeling better all the time in my body
1/29
- peaceful on deck
- overcame major trigger
- wonderful session
- clarity about not taking it personal
- love and support
- wonderful conversation Karin
- ability to support others in gaining peace and clarity
- 6000 visitors to this blog!
- much more peace, feeling good
1/30
- lightness returning
- cleared up lots of clutter
- enjoyed my deck
- felt good to work out with coach
- lovely energy at MAstery
- feeling the field of love and able to hold it for another
- knowing more deeply how valuable the field is
- able to hold another's suffering with compassion and a sense of almost joy knowing she is getting free!
- my heart tree broach has arrived and is lovely
- sleeping well
- waking up lightly!!!
- enjoying my new tea!
- enjoying tea with Karin
1/31
- watching steam from my tea dance in the sunlight
- good work out in Nia
- able not to judge self even though routine very complicated and I often didn't get it
- peaceful morning french braiding daughter's hair as she is  Guinevere (Arthur, Camelot) in the school play
- bird's song extra sweet
- woke a minute before alarm just as I had envisioned
remembering powerful drem about swimming in the wave Maverick and all old swept away, even old stairs washed out in huge wave yet I was initially able to swim in it; water crystal clear
- lovely conversation with Annette
- feeling ever more capable
- relationship with body constantly improving
- delicious bread with avocado

No comments:

Post a Comment