Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

Beloveds,

Happy New Year 2013! As is my annual tradition I have released all that no longer serves me into the fire and will be writing more of my intentions for the new year, completing them within the first ten days of the year, sealing them in an envelope and then reading them on New Year's Eve (if I can find them; 2012 where are those intentions?!?!?) The intention will be vibrantly alive, positive, written in the here and now and 50% believable. I have also chosen my symbol. Over a month ago I chose a painter's palate for creativity and even bought myself a pin and earring shaped like painter's palates yet I now realize another symbol is more appropriate so that will become my primary symbol. It is a tree with hearts at the end of each branch. I had and lost such a silver pendant and will try to relocate one. My tentative saying is 
"joyfully undulating embodied presence" or maybe "frolicking joyfully as embodied presence."  Last year's which I totally loved and was absolutely ideal was "limitless power dancing unity." It is so perfect I will also carry it over to this year. I would be delighted if you wish to join me and write your symbol or power word/words for the year. Feel free to also include any intentions. Sending you love and hope for this complex new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment