Friday, May 11, 2012

victim/aggressor/savior or rescue triangle

Stella just brought me this excellent article on the victim/aggressor/savior triangle. I have studied this before but somehow this article brought it home in a new way. I see how often I want to rescue or save my daughter. Today she had not done her weekly homework- again- and she wanted me to give her the answers. Before I'd be so freaked out she hadn't done it and want to rescue her because I saw her as a victim of her learning differences. Today I was able to stay almost complete calm and choose not to rescue her, choose to see her as empowered, as able to solve her own problems. Felt good.

http://ascension101.com/en/ascension-information/54-january-2012/191-i-am-a-victim-a-link-in-the-chain-of-enslavement.html

The intensity of incoming energies are depleting my physically. I just took a nap for the first time in decades. Yet I made a huge shift yesterday and will write later about it if energy permits. I also had another big awareness. I used to be exhausted so often that being tired freaked me out and sent me into story. Now I can just totally allow the exhaustion with no story and take a nap! Whoppee, major progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment