Wednesday, May 30, 2012

playing with Christ consciousness


At my Way of  Mastery class yesterday we read something that challenged us to live just one day as the Divine, as awake, as without challenges or judgments, blessing and honoring each moment.  I woke up this morning and decided to play with it. Nothing earth shattering is happening yet I am having a peaceful day despite rather grinding heat. I am doing my best to live without opinions or even preferences. It actually has been even more peaceful that usual- usual being for the last week and a half. I am aware of only one bigger judgment and one small one. I definitely was annoyed by a driver crawling up the hill where there is no passing for about 12 miles- yea, I was categorically of the opinion that that car should speed up so I could pick up my daughter on time. The second smaller opinion I caught, which was that my daughter should not bad mouth her tutoring teacher. I immediate questioned that and I actually do realize that the complaining genuinely makes it easier for her to do the tutoring without the previous high drama. I actually acknowledge how much she dislikes it and would prefer to do just about anything else- so I really can’t say that I know she should not moan and groan. 

My mentor told us yesterday that we have passed a major milestone in our awakening. He also said our next release will be about letting go of all judgment. Let’s see how it plays out.

My health coach told me yesterday that I have a Jupiter/Mars personality. He said Mars is about being martial or military, wanting to fight, having a lot of anger. It has been very hard for me to own my anger, having been raised by a man with tremendous and, for me, very frightening rage. Yet I was able to recognize that my anger over a recent “injustice” was very much out of proportion to the actual event. I was then able to express my concern in a more balanced, fair way and got a wonderful, very endearing response.

I am sitting in the back yard of the tutor's house surrounded by very tall, very green trees. A gentle breeze dances the lower leaves. I am immersing myself it what is being called Christ consciousness, seeing myself as unlimited and all powerful. I am playing with this new identity. Initially it felt way too big for me. Now it seems to fit me just right.

Finally, I will be doing a ritual on Saturday June 9th at 5 p.m. California time to celebrate the end of the venus transit which is complete on June 5th I believe at 6:10 p.m. This transit is about anchoring and embodying even greater Love in our lives. During the ritual we will be burying symbols that represent our deepest longing and desire.  We will also be burying a symbol of our gratitude to Gaia. If you would like to joins us energetically, please do. If you would like to send your deepest longing or wish for Gaia, I will print them out and bury them during the ritual. I would love to have you join us!

Onelovekey@yahoo.com

Later:

My day is ending. I really only got caught by one major judgment/opinion. It is one that has gripped me for a long time. The same dynamic played out and I assumed I knew what should happen and what was happening. Perhaps only because today is my day to play out Christ consciousness, I am now questioning the whole thing. Do I actually know what is happening? What should happen? I realize that actual, I have no clue. An interesting way to end the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment