Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Buddha at the Gas Pump- Neelam

I just listen to this long interview and got a lot from it. I'm too tired to write all I got but will make the key point. Neelam said on this interview that movement away from our true nature causes suffering, NOT outer circumstances. I could hardly take it in yet when I did, I recognized a deep truth. I hope you can find it with the information above. It may shift your reality a smidgen, as it did mine. She said the question is always, can I be with what is? She also discussed our innate tenderness as the antidote for the toughness all of us have acquired to cope with harsh conditioning and expereinces. See what you think.

Also, I had a great Way of Mastery class yesterday and am now asking myself if I can hold in my own Presence, own self Love, even when I experience overwhelm, a life long experience which has felt like my arch enemy- can I surrender even that and allow Love to dissolve it- yikees- scary!!! wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Photographs found on your web site regardless of whether generating fascination speedily a bit of volume submits. Pleasing way of long lasting potential, I shall be book-marking back then turn into your current floor conclude comes up " way up ". non duality videos

    ReplyDelete