Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Do you agree?

This is a little exercise I am finding helpful. I am still feeling very challenged healing overwhelm yet I really get it is time and this one must go for me to fulfill my purpose in life.
So I herby declare- I DO NOT AGREE with overwhelm, I DO NOT AGREE with power over others, I DO NOT AGREE with fear.
I DO AGREE  with Love. I DO AGREE  with peace. I DO AGREE with calm. I DO AGREE with unlimited personal power dancing unity. And so it is!

http://ascension101.com/en/ascension-information/45-august-2011/144-spaceship-earth-and-you-are-the-captain.html


Learn the rules.  And the first, and most important rule to learn, is that whatever happens on the planet, or in your life, cannot happen if you do not agree with it. And everything that happens, happens because you either agree with it, or do not cast a vote.
It is not up to me to choose whether those billions of sleepers are carried by us, forced to wake up, or left to their choice of wanting to stay asleep, not responsible for their actions, and let the "dark" take responsibility for them as they take them into a denser, darker Earth.
It is not up to me to decide how fast we remove the shadows and step fully into the new, higher vibrational, reality. Why wait 3 generations when we could have it in 3 months?  We decide. We decide what we agree with and what we don't agree with.
We all cast our vote.
So here is what we do, here is how we cast our vote:
Choose a person, situation, location, personal topic, or worldwide event, that you do not agree with.  Then, draw a red circle around it, and a line across it.  Say the words, "I do not agree with this".  Next, visualize what you would like to see, what you do agree with, and place a green tick next to it. It is very, very simple, and quick. So much so, that one might think it is not life changing, but it is.  Try it.  Try it with the big things, and the little things. Use it every day, and watch.  What do you have to lose by trying it out? Nothing.

2 comments:

  1. I voted today on something BIG in my life. An intention that I've had and a prayer that I've been waiting to be answered. When I voted I felt very happy and light. Much more so than when I prayed in earnest. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to hear this! Congratulations. I join with you in seeing that prayer answered, for the highest good. I am using this one over and over and notice an immediate shift when I switch from a focus on what I don't want to agreeing with what I do desire.

    ReplyDelete