Sunday, July 27, 2014

anniversary

Today is my wedding anniversary which i might have forgotten until i got such a lovely phone call from my soon to be ex husband. We were married 19 years ago today in Big Sur. I am deeply touched by his words and appreciation of me, our marriage, our lives together. I was moved to tears by an email he sent. I wish to honor and celebrate him here. His commitment to love takes a different path yet is as powerful as mine. Georg I love and cherish you.
In this moment, i am wondering, almost regretting i did not devote myself to seeking love primarily outside myself. I feel that yearning sweeping me away. I am turning that yearning back on myself and extending my deep compassion and love to that part of me that so yearns for others to fill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment