Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I'm not going to make it


Below are some rough notes I made while listening to one of my guides Many Steps. Because this one drove me nuts and was the hardest to get past for me, I want to share my understanding of where the thought "I'm not going to make it"  comes from and why it is not a real threat now.

Biggest one, go from collective, emerge out of collective into higher frequency and maybe hardest one, thought “I”m not going to make it” symbolic of shift in field of energy and ironically indicative that you ARE making it, you are shifting dimensions, you are exactly where you are meant to be, poised for a huge paradigm shift.
Cell memory during Lemurian/Atlantan shift when they sank is also part of the reason we are triggered into the thought, I'm not going to make it. This time is completely different and doesn't not involve mass destruction of that caliber (at least that is my understanding, that the mass extinction possibility is no longer a threat.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment