Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I accept myself unconditionally RIGHT NOW- practice

I had the delightful experience of visiting my Way of Mastery group on Monday. I was bathed with a delicious nectar of love which lifted me out of a mini bog fog. While there, we were offered a simple practice to greatly benefit our lives and I would like to pass it on to you. It will take you less than 30 seconds, twice a day for thirty days. Total time about half an hour. Are you worth it to increase your self love and thus joy? I am on day two so I'd love to have you join me.

Write on a piece of paper :

I ACCEPT MYSELF 

UNCONDITIONALLY

RIGHT NOW

Tape it to your mirror. Twice a day, morning and night, look into your own eyes in the mirror and say:


I ACCEPT MYSELF 

UNCONDITIONALLY

RIGHT NOW


That's it. Easy peazy. I recommend marking it on a calendar or piece of paper with 30 squares so you don't forget and skip any days. Our mentor Karl said for the first 28 days everything you dislike about yourself might arise and this process may not feel delicious. Yet stick with it. Expect a miracle and see what happens. He said there is a shift around day 28. Self love is a priceless gift, one that will reaps more rewards than you can imagine. Give it a shot, what have you got to lose except self hatred.

No comments:

Post a Comment