Monday, September 9, 2013

trust and wholeness

having trouble putting coherent thoughts together so will post some comments from ThinkwithYourHeart.com in case it is off any use to anyone


  1. dancing unity says:
    September 9, 2013 at 11:29 am

    I wanted to share that I have observed that there seems to be a correlation, often, between how much influence a person will have in the world and how much suffering they go thru to wake fully up to their own infinite nature. It also seemed so bizarre to me that the most loving, dedicated people I know seem to suffer the most. That is the only explanation that makes sense to me and seems to bear out.
    I am also thinking about trust today, realizing I was trying to trust other people’s words about what is coming, what will be revealed, how our lives will look, who we are For me that trust is often a flickering lightbulb going on and off. What I awoke to this morning is that trust of another’s experience/words/truth is naturally suspect if it does not line up with my own knowing. So do I know this to be true or not? That is the question. I am so grateful to several periods in my life where I KNEW!! Most of them were short lived and initially came from peak experiences usually in workshops but in the last years arose spontaneously and were so clear. Especially my knowing in July of this year was so profound and deep, this is what I can place my trust in, my own KNOWING of the Truth of who I AM, who WE ARE. Shaky again today and that is o.k. I will lean into my own knowing, even though it feels very shallow today. The knowing is so ancient, so true, I will trust that somehow it will lift me through these turbulent waters of emotional mind mud and goo.
    REPLY 
    • Shelly says:
      September 9, 2013 at 12:22 pm

      Oh dancing unity- I am lifted and thrilled by your words. I support your own knowing dear dancing unity. You are a direct expression of source, of all that is. You are a unique divine expression of LOVE. Our connection to our own knowing is all we really have and it’s enough, it’s everything and ever unfolding. I am inspired by your courage and trust in yourself and your own knowing, however shallow it may feel, it is building your house upon a rock, the rock of your being and direct connection. Please forgive if in my saying you and you and you it is not you but is instead me and me and me! I trust you will get my body line (HA! I meant to say bottom line but I like body line better) from tip of toe to top of head and beyond support of you and your own knowing. It is like a fresh glass of spring water bursting with life and vitality and reminding me of what turns me on. I love you and appreciate you!
      REPLY

      • Shelly says:
        September 9, 2013 at 12:57 pm

        PS For me it is much more empowering to trust my own “I don’t know” than to trust another’s “I know” that does not deeply resonate. ♡
        REPLY

        1. dancing unity says:
          September 9, 2013 at 1:28 pm

          I love this!! Trusting my own don’t know more than another’s know, so perfect.
          REPLY 
      • dancing unity says:
        September 9, 2013 at 1:27 pm

        Beloved,
        Your words are a rush of sparkling water. First tears came then a big belly laugh. I felt my energy light up reading your words. Somehow reading your words about my words made me have more true faith in my own shaky faith, if that makes sense. For just a moment, the fog lifted and I KNEW. I love and appreciate you too as soul sisters forging along together. a hug hug and kiss savannah
        REPLY 
  1. dancing unity says:
    September 9, 2013 at 1:32 pm

    Was feeling clueless about my star ancestory. I have been told by several channels/healers that I was Lemurian and then today “by chance” I came across a post saying the Lemurians arrived from a different star system. So it seems I am Lemurain from an unknown star system. Feels weird saying this.
    I am also scratching my head about the healer shift paradigm since that is my work and I have a client coming. Unsure how to implement this new understanding of being a retired healer but for now I’ll just call myself a WHOLER and trust the rest will show up in Divine order.
    REPLY 
  1. dancing unity says:
    September 9, 2013 at 1:35 pm

    another funny thought aligning with my being a wholer. I forget if it was 2011 or 2012 but one of my symbols for the year was a “W” because I realized I felt like a big hole and all I need was a mere “w” to become whole. So I carried my w to add on to myself any time I felt the hole arise I’d just add my w and become w-hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment