Saturday, October 4, 2014

which flower grows? all is well


In my tiny garden, one gorgeous blooming morning glory died away overnight. At the same time another planet started to grow even though I had planted no seed. It sprang seemingly out of nowhere, it is huge and today a strange purple fern like bud is unfolding. I have no clue what it is or where it came from. Feels like a perfect metaphor for these times. Things come out of nowhere and can bring unexpected gifts.

It has never been easier to chose love or fear. It is important to stay vigilant with our focus. Every Thursday I expect a miracle and I always get one. Other days I had been reading reports of difficult incoming energies and I had been expecting to get overwhelmed or anxious and I did. So I am doing my best to avoid reading anything that predicts future energies as I do not want to negatively program my mind. I will know when something arrives soon enough. 
Darlings, this is an excellent time to take care of your body, exercise, go outside, be with loved ones, dance, sing. Keep your knowing high that all is well, you are loved and all is unfolding according to plan. Sweet post below, click to get link. Sending so much love.

latter: after writing this I listened to Matt Kahn's Angel Academy where he suggested saying "all is well" to conditioning our minds to that new reality, especially in response to any concern or problem. I love that I picked up the energy prior to hearing the teleconference. Love the synchronicity.

Hearts are opening, and enormous change is in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment