Thursday, October 23, 2014

rebirth and celebration

For me this is a day of rebirth and celebration. I meet my wasband 27 years ago today, watched my marriage and life crumble 5 years ago today and now feel a sense of renewal and rebirth today despite strong exhaustion. I am declaring the official beginning of the new phase of my life where I own my power, know Who I AM, and live as the Christ. I also had an initial launch of my web site which feels fabulous. i will announce it hear after it is more complete but wanted to have it opened on this day in celebration of my new life. I wanted to share this beginning with all of you, my dear soul family. Thank you for joining me on this journey.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on all of it!!! Give yourself a big pat on the back.
    Looking forward to seeing your new website, too.
    Big Hug......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, feels HUGE.
    much love

    ReplyDelete