Friday, October 31, 2014

is it real?

Yesterday the monsters were very convincing. I finally started to come out of it toward evening and it was as though I awakened from a trance. My body is still very tense. When I think of how this was my everyday reality 24/7 for most of my life, I wonder how I survived it. It is so hard not to be grouchy, negative, snappy or dramatic when the body is freaked out like that. This time it was primarily physical yet eventually my mind started to give too and I began to believe those old fears while another part of my being knew it was baloney. One layer watched the other layer who watched the other layer. Very strange. These energies are packing a potent punch so I send my love and support to all of you. May you be at peace and love yourself, whatever is arising. May you receive many treats and no tricks. May your hearts' hold steady as the wind increases. Let the storm rage around you while you remain firmly planted in mother Earth.

and this from Tom Kenyon and the Hathor's explains exactly what I experienced:


When they discussed the effects of this particular sound meditation they said: “the cellular structure of your body will unwind and release stress and delusional states of perception.” What they meant by this enigmatic statement is that The Elevatron reduces stress reactions in the body, and in their view overly stressful reactions create delusional states of mind. In other words, when we are excessively stressed our mental/emotional perspective is twisted and we respond to situations in our lives from a less resourceful state than when we are not unduly stressed.


The article is quite pessimistic so you may want to just skip to the sound meditation, if you choose to look at it.

http://the-golden-age.blogspot.com/2014/10/escalation-of-chaotic-nodes-and.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FhlOur+%28The+Golden+Age%29


No comments:

Post a Comment