Monday, October 27, 2014

OMG half the world!!!!

OMG, this is a moment I have long dreamed of. Turns out a few weeks ago over half the countries of the world have looked at the blog. Such a delicious feeling of unity. I so wanted this before I stop posting here at the end of the week. Iran was the country that threw it over the top on 10/16/14, best as I can tell but just this moment I found the country I had not counted. Even google maps identified it as an unknown country which turns out to be, ta ta do da!! Sao Tome and Principe. It is an island nation off of the coast of west Africa. They peeked in on 10/2. So it is official, half the world just in the nick of time. I am delighted and thank you Iran and Sao Tome and Principe. You are most welcome as part of the family and I hope you will join our new family, on my web site, to be announced. 


yippee!!

(I also posted a new photo below taken 8 years ago. I have wanted to do something with that set of photos and finally got around to it, 8 years after the fact. Really cleaning up the "to do"list.)

No comments:

Post a Comment