Tuesday, September 23, 2014

not trying and your prayers

I had a session with my current favorite teacher/mentor. He told me I was still trying. I was like, what? Now I can't even try? How the hell else you gonna get free of all this goo. Yet I see the absolute truth of it. Unfortunately I can't try to not try, darn! Putting the petal to the metal just doesn't work. The Way of Mastery says it differently. "I need do nothing." Still have trouble really wrapping my head around this but getting it experientially. Here is what has dropped in lately. Without trying, I have become primarily vegetarian lately. It just showed up that I noticed I was eating even less meat then ever, only a little when my daughter is here. I no longer have to TRY to be patient or compassionate, I just am. Now mind you years of trying preceded my not trying so I am still not sure how all of this works. Just wanted to say I am looking forward to my whole like unfolding without effort and I know that is a real opportunity, in fact the only way to live a holistic live. I am still trying to not try with abundance and finances so this is a work in progress. I am also, without trying, able to be productive for up to 10 hours a day. Even a few months ago, a few hours would finish me off and it would be hammock time. Now I can hardly stop some days.

I am also requesting your prayers and support. Our region is blanketed by a heavy cloud of smoke from fires. We have the possibility of rain in a few days. The air is hazardous so no one can go outside. Please join with me in seeing these fires miraculous put out with surprising rain and the valiant efforts of our brave firefighters. Together we can create miracles.


the less you try, the easier it gets:  http://www.awakeningzone.com/Episode.aspx?EpisodeID=3336

2 comments:

  1. thanks Lu, more dialing in, my nervous system is generally calm and I could stay relatively calm yesterday while having numerous phone calls, emails, questions to fend simultaneously. I was thrilled how much I could handle. I can really see the gold at the end of the rainbow now and while I have reached the promised land already in many ways, when i fully arrive I will shout it to the rooftops so we all can arrive together. Big hug to you, hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete