Sunday, September 7, 2014

donations


Beloveds,
I am repeating my request for donations to support me in my ability to keep focused on my life mission and purpose until I find the heart of abundant living. Believe me, once I do, I will be sharing what I discover. I also placed the same link at the bottom of the blog. Much love and thanks! With Paypal there is a button for friends and family, if you use this I do not have to pay a fee.
savannah
Beloveds,
Some time ago I tried to instal a donation button here but was unable to. My wasband helped me get one on my new web site. I am mentioning it here as I would be delighted if an any of you who are perhaps long time readers and may have benefited from reading my blog feel moved to donate. My sense is that finances and money are going the way of the dinosaur yet until that time, cash seems to appear rather necessary to live. I have devoted myself to the task of embodying love and encouraging others in this pursuit. Thus far the cash flow involved in this task has been rather minimal. I am incredibly grateful that I have been able to make it while remaining devoted to my mission. I would be tickled pink if any of you are flush enough to donate joyfully. Big hug of appreciation for perhaps even considering it.
much love
savannah


1 comment:

  1. Thank you B.J. for your generous donation! Your gift helped me break through an inner log jam and now I am rock and rolling getting my new web site moving whereas before I felt like i was stuck in tar paper. I love the timing of this. Giant hug of appreciation!!!!!!
    savannah

    ReplyDelete