Wednesday, April 2, 2014

where am i?


So much is in flow, shifting and transforming, I find myself writing little blogs in my head with no motivation to write them down. Part of it is I am busier than ever with classes, clients, preparing for my divorce yet more of it is all is shifting so quickly to try to capture it in words seems counter productive right now. I can say this. After initially being annoyed and frustrated yesterday when my conscious parenting class got canceled due to snow, creating scheduling challenges, I ended up sitting in front of a fire for about five hours, doing paperwork, getting my information ready for my divorce (a task I previously loathed) and being incandescently peaceful. Now that is a miracle. Know I hold you all in my heart.

loving this from Karen Bishop:
http://www.gamabooks.com/4.1.2014.html



The most direct route to finding your way is to forget where you’re going. www.truedivinenature.com

No comments:

Post a Comment