Wednesday, April 9, 2014

endings and beginnings

My spouse and I did the disclosures today for our divorce. It went more smoothly then I could ever have imagined. Afterwards he took me to lunch. There is still such a tenderness between us. He will always be family. I am sharing this as I am proud to be part of a new paradigm where the word divorce does not conjure up images of fighting, revenge, anger. We had a number of belly laughs. The circle is completing before starting in a new direction. Our divorce will be final in September. 

I deeply respect and appreciate my husband/wasband. I am so grateful for the numerous gifts he showered me with for so many years.

I also want to share some wonderful news. Tonight he won second prize (and some cash) at an art show juried by a curator from the Crocker Museum in Sacramento. Last year he won third prize, the only artist to win both years. This year had over a hundred applicants. I am so proud of him.

Here is his information:

http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/georg-kickinger.html

http://www.georgkickinger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment